Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I just ruined the night of a group of Chad's and Stacy's

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
This car (newer audi) was driving horrendously and I noticed it was full of guys and girls in back seat and front seat.

Newer Luxury cars are all equipped with a feature called "automatic emergency braking" where if the car in front is stopping, the car will automatically slam on the brakes.
]

So knowing this, when the audi least expected it, I went in front and brake checked the car (slammed on the brakes Hard.) their car was speeding and immediately slammed the brakes. Then I hear nom stop honking from the Chad driver as I give a shit. Thanks for the confirmation that you're mad and I'm not. I rolled down my window and yelled "I win you lose nigger!"
These idiots were likely not wearing their seatbelt so I hope they enjoyed the whiplash and possible concussions.

Last edited:
Pretty dangerous, based.

Can’t tell if LARP or based

based if not larp

I hope it was true story and not larp

No LARP. It was retaliation because the car drove bad and stopped in front of me to play in traffic with their friend who was in another car next to them. They didn’t care about other cars so I decided to take things into my own hands

No LARP. It was retaliation because the car drove bad and stopped in front of me to play in traffic with their friend who was in another car next to them. They didn’t care about other cars so I decided to take things into my own hands

Terra Larp
:feelsseriously:

Plus drivers license mog
:feelsjuice:

I really hope that's true. Even if it isn't, the mere thought of it made me smile:feelscomfy:

I have a hard time believing that's not a larp tbh

Had similar situation today. Was driving down very narrow country road full of potholes. Most people are very polite and I will usually slow way down and pull far to the side to give them as much room as possible. Well this one Toyota truck cam driving the opposite direction. I saw her was not moving to the side at all and he was going too fast so I said fuck him and stayed fully in the lane at my normal yet same speed. Kinda played chicken with him and I won. I hear him say fuck as he drove by. Really got the normie upset.

Haha! What a story mark

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back