Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just remembered I had a retarded foid classmate

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I wasn't even in a special school, just a normal school. Idk if she was autistic or some shit but she thought she was a cat jfl. I remember one time my chadlite classmate did something(dont remember what) to her and made her mad so she bit him and hissed at him jfl.. She would legit I shit you not hiss @ u and put her hands up like a cat just lol
like this
Giphy 1

holy fuck this guys autism is off the charts, as a kid his primary source of nutrition was munching on stickers and glue and shit

You know she's likely being plowed by Chads while her looksmatch roped a long ass time ago.

tfw no cat gf to hiss at me

That gif reminded me of that one where the skinny little boy breaks his arm. It turns to the wrong side.

I hate gore and "wreckt" shit tbh.

I hate gore and "wreckt" shit tbh.
tbh you gain a stomach to it especially on days when you’re madder than usual but that must just be me

tbh you gain a stomach to it especially on days when you’re madder than usual but that must just be me
I'd rather look at pretty things and escape a bit from reality tbh. Too bad some of those pretty things are illegal so I can't really..

I'd rather look at pretty things and escape a bit from reality tbh. Too bad some of those pretty things are illegal so I can't really..
women are illegal fren

I think I had one too a long time ago , Can’t remember her name.
You know she's likely being plowed by Chads while her looksmatch roped a long ass time ago.
Brutal ngl

Still smv mogs me