Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I just recently realised something

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★★★
The term wizard is appropriate for 30+ virgins, not because it required wizardry to "abstain" that long (I read that explanation for the word years ago from somewhere) like in the description (that I read), but because it required so much wizardry not to kill yourself before you turn 30.

I always said that a wizard is a bad word, because actually these people would require wizardry to not end up virgins at 30.

Not so much “wizardry” as fear of the unknown, the natural human survival instinct and Christ insanity’s Hell brainwashing from an early age keeps most of us from roping I’d argue.

I’d of probably killed myself a very long time ago if I could be absolutely certain that the process wouldn’t result in horrendous lingering pain for me before I finally expired and or experiencing the sadistic Jewish god Jesus’s a.k.a “the prince of peace” (what a laugh) even more painful and eternal Hell environment afterwards.

If you can’t live this life as a man as a veritable king with women desiring you, regular hookups, creating a possible lineage/legacy ie family and children (if that’s your thing) as well being looked up to and admired by the masses or at least your family/friends and local community than what’s the fuckin point?

As Varg Vikernes wisely said maybe a couple of weeks or about a month ago...

“I’ll take living a good and pleasant feeling life over Christian long suffering any day.”

Incidentally and it’s no surprise at all to me is that it’s the Christian Jew brainwashed sickos who were most responsible for thwarting the late hero Dr. Jack Kevorkian’s good work.

Yes, it takes extreme mental discipline to survive the extreme conditioning to the point of becoming a wizard.

Wizard is a fitting word to describe the nature of 30+ incels. It implies that we are still men but we are separate and alien to normal human social lives.

Wizard is a fitting word to describe the nature of 30+ incels. It implies that we are still men but we are separate and alien to normal human social lives.
So much this. There is also no coming back from wizardry. Your whole personality is shifted.

Never gave it much thought tbh

Not so much “wizardry” as fear of the unknown, the natural human survival instinct and Christ insanity’s Hell brainwashing from an early age keeps most of us from roping I’d argue.

I’d of probably killed myself a very long time ago if I could be absolutely certain that the process wouldn’t result in horrendous lingering pain for me before I finally expired and or experiencing the sadistic Jewish god Jesus’s a.k.a “the prince of peace” (what a laugh) even more painful and eternal Hell environment afterwards.
Definitely.

Along these lines, in researching this a few years ago, it utterly shocked me that for every attempt that succeeds, there are many, many more that don't. I encountered all sorts of stories about people who even tried to shoot themselves, only to succeed in blowing off half their face or part of their skull, but lived. Living with a horrible condition as a result of the attempt, or worse, surviving as a paralyzed or braindead person, would be much more terrible than death in my view (quite possibly more terrible than life as it stands too, unironically). Too risky, no thanks.

brutal blackpill

So much this. There is also no coming back from wizardry. Your whole personality is shifted.

I'm not 30 yet but I'm gonna be there REAL soon.

too drunk to read

I can't imagine how sad must be to be a wizard

I can't imagine how sad must be to be a wizard
Ever since I heard of the wizard status I wanted to finish myself off before 30. but it's quite hard. Now at least I won't totally be like that 40 guy from this famous movie.

Ever since I heard of the wizard status I wanted to finish myself off before 30. but it's quite hard. Now at least I won't totally be like that 40 guy from this famous movie.

I already knew when I watched that film that I will be 40 year old virgin (and so did the others watching the movie with me, so it was uncomfortable), if I am then alive. And there won't be a happy ending like in the movie.

The brain has been permanently damaged.

Last edited: