Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I just received my order and o'boy it feels good.

Abuincelalfrogani

Abuincelalfrogani

GringoCel
★★★★
That's shit is really heavy, this is my first time buying one, i wasn't even strong enough to load it was hard, but im still training, i feel so masculine man, lifefuel fr.
IMG 20240921 183635 807IMG 20240921 183528 721

must have to protect yourself
why not Glock?

You should gymmax in addition to the gun if you aren't already.

Imagine feeling masculine because of needing a murderous weapon instead of simply being capable enough of doing things with your hands. Pathetic.

Imagine feeling masculine because of needing a murderous weapon instead of simply being capable enough of doing things with your hands. Pathetic.
JoinedSep 20, 2024, go fuck yourself faggot, i shouldn't even explain myself to you, just say you're jew by liking gun regulations you cuck

I'm capable of shitting in your mouth without my hands wretch

CIA detected. Have never seen your name before in the last couple of years yet your account is said to be from 2020 with 23k posts. Yeah right.
wtf this nigga is sayin, hope you get banned and hope the worst happen to you jew fag