Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I JUST RECEIVED GODS GRACE " , It Started to Hard RAIN 1 MINUTE LATER AS SOON AS I OPENED MY WINDOW

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★
Wtf Bro . This was a Weird Coincidence " but i enjoyed it . Being Showered By the Most Natural Water Possible ( Water that comes from Up there ( the sky ) , surely is something . Shit tasted and Smells a little bit Sour but yea .

It was like a Stroke of Rain , Really Intense , In German we call it " Es Drascht " ( Tons of water Raining down )

Funny how it just Happened Immidiatly after i Opened my Window , but yea .

@Friezacel @Mecoja @Rotter @The Abyss @VersoffenerAssi @Retardinator @erenyeager @Hoppipolla @Der tote Engel ohne @KillNiggers @IncelKing @Emba @Fat Link @SlayerSlayer @The Enforcer @Master @proudweeb @Sasukecel @Carter… @slashER @Gokubro @VideoGameCoper @Vlarke @Grodd @Ron.Belgrade

Last edited:
God was peeing on yoy

@Fat Link @SlayerSlayer @The Enforcer you need to pin this , it was a really Random but Funny Moment lol

Brutal 0 replies after whole forum tag pill

Over for movie momentcels

Also im gona rope

The magical sky wizard was drunk and missed the bowl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back