Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just recalled probably my most painful moment in elementary school.

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
So, I was in class and sitting with my friend. We were talking and joking and teacher was walking around.

I said something to the effect of "no one loves you/something" to my friend and teacher overheard it and just started mocking me.

"Oh no, First loss, what are you going to do, no one loves you."

I told him that I was talking to my friend but he went further

"So, does anyone here love First loss?"

Silence.

"I love him" I heard a voice say and I turned to the general direction of where it came from and guess fucking what tall gigastacy from my class said it. At this point I am brainstorming about why would she defend me infront of everyone. In my mind I concluded that it must be because I helped her with homework once. Either way, I was weirded out but also really fucking happy that someone stood up for me.

Not 10 seconds later, she utters:

"Nah just joking I don't" and starts laughing with the rest of the class.

-----

This came back to me like 5 minutes ago and I thought I dreamt this or something but upon further recalling of events I have come to the conclusion that this really happened.

Brutal, I'm impressed you didn't kill yourself back then tbh ngl. Guess we were all naive bluepilled children once

Brutal, I'm impressed you didn't kill yourself back then tbh ngl. Guess we were all naive bluepilled children once

I was a happy lad back then. Nowadays I have a string of suicide attempts and planning to succeed at it at one point.

What a shit teacher. What the fuck?

What a shit teacher. What the fuck?
I know. He is a man and was always ok before that. I legit don't understand why he did it.

Damn thats so brutal, would scare me for life for sure, i have so many embarrassing moments as well

Elementary school teachers are the worst kind of psychopaths

Your teacher should've been sent to a Gulag!