Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i just really want to fuck a fat girl

trashcel420

trashcel420

slayer
★★★★★
i dont even like regular girls i just wanna grab them fat titties and rolls. i think theres something wrong with me

Wish I had such low standards.

I just really want to fuck a nine tailed fox tbh
Sakimi chan ahir birthday suit

I mean, chubby ones yeah

Nothings wrong with you that's natural high T & you probably have a big dick no homo but I'm just saying guys with little pps don't even look at fattties or wided hiped foids out of shame

Of course I'm the exception my penis is small like a grain of sand but I still lust for landwhales

That’s gross bro

Body fat photos 1 min
im at fucking 10 - 12 borderline 15 and i only want girls that are 25 to 50 preferabbly 45

Come do my mom then. Bitch is a cow

another fellow nov2019bluecel
I made this account in a fit of rage and bitterness after braincels and celouts got banned by cuckmins. I presume your case is similar.

View attachment 281682im at fucking 10 - 12 borderline 15 and i only want girls that are 25 to 50 preferabbly 45
[email protected]

I thought you were talking about ages until i saw the photo! I was like... 10 year old Incel? Damn... They just keep getting younger and more doomed every day. Then i thought of @chuder bruder (or however it's spelled. Free him!)

But yeah. Fatties...

I fucked a fat who're once! It was pretty good! She was a sweaty one so had that big smell to her. Very wet. Real cheap too!

I would if they didnt reject me

I have heard a lot of people talk about this. They usually refer to chubby women not really fat ones though. If you ever have a sexual desire and think there is something wrong with you I can assure you there is not, you could find countless men into the same thing

Just use a landwhales pic and go on Tinder using her pic, people probably still underestimate how many chads and chadlites that them landwhales can fuck, they wouldn't touch an incel

I'm more into petite girls with flat chests but I can understand why men like bigger gals
More fat = More tits in 90% of girls

Some girls are naturally really busty but it is quite unusual to see a really bust girl with a tiny waist. I get the appeal. Bigger gals also have bigger asses so if you are an ass man you just automatically gravitate towards them. I've always held by my opinion that the ass shape takes higher preference over ass size but then we get into another whole topic so I'll just leave it at that

I would prefer a lean girl with curves but I would happily fuck a chubby girl