Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I Just Realized The Movie "Holes" Couldn't Be More Aptly Named

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
MV5BMTg0MTU5ODkwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzgxNzY3._V1_.jpg

PLOT - A incel tier loser (plot is literally that he seems to be cursed) gets falsely arrested for a crime and sent to a juvenile detention camp

The warden of this detention camp, what do you know, its a foid, and a bitch at that too. She has two males that function as her beta orbiters that follow her commands and keep the juveniles "in line".

SUBPLOT - A stacey in the 19th century is in a love triangle with a rich middle aged man with low tier normie looks and a Tyrone who is literally just an onion sales man. In this movie a dude literally gets cucked by Tyrone, you can't make this shit up.

All this shit only just randomly dawned upon me, I didn't even recently rewatch the movie, it just popped into my head. The black pill really allows you to see things that were right in front of you but you never noticed.

Is all this just a huge coincidence, or maybe the director was sending a black pill out into the world the best way they could, sneaking it into media. It was originally a book though so more likely it was the original writer (unless all these coincidence were changes to the book's "script")

JFL @ A MOVIE NAMED HOLES THAT DISPLAYS TYPICAL FOID BEHAVIOUR.

bjcejxl1acpy.jpg

Do any of you know of any other coincidental/sneaked in black pills like this

Last edited:
I only read the book tbh

I read that book in the first year of middle school