Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just realized that I am a framecel

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I always thought I had an above average frame. I started gymcelling (although I took a few month break which I am still on because i'm a lazy fuck) and eating well last year and I lost about 10kg. Now i'm a skinnyfat beta and I look laughable when I wear tight shirts. I have a deep as fuck voice and I can cum from simply looking at a foid in tight yoga pants as I have talked about here https://incels.is/threads/i-ejaculated-inside-the-gym.78315/ so I always thought i'm high T. That's another one of my copes ruined. Need to start gymcelling again or i'll be forced to :feelsrope:

Are you manlet OP?

I always thought I had an above average frame. I started gymcelling (although I took a few month break which I am still on because i'm a lazy fuck) and eating well last year and I lost about 10kg. Now i'm a skinnyfat beta and I look laughable when I wear tight shirts. I have a deep as fuck voice and I can cum from simply looking at a foid in tight yoga pants as I have talked about here https://incels.is/threads/i-ejaculated-inside-the-gym.78315/ so I always thought i'm high T. That's another one of my copes ruined. Need to start gymcelling again or i'll be forced to :feelsrope:
what is distance between your left and right shoulder far points?

Get good shoulders, lats and upper chest. Classic and old school wide and tall physique.

I plan to start gymcelling properly this year. Hopefully nofapping will make me angry enough to get off my ass and stop LDARing. Aren't wide shoulders a result of your genes though?

I also think I have an above average frame (for my height). How can I tell if it's actually the case?

I plan to start gymcelling properly this year. Hopefully nofapping will make me angry enough to get off my ass and stop LDARing. Aren't wide shoulders a result of your genes though?
The muscular development of your shoulders NO. Everyone has muscles on their shoulders and can develop a good set. What you are talking about here is clavicle length. Or shoulder to waist ratio.

Post pic of your frame and I will rate as a framexpert. Some dudes are just skinny. I see so many of you complaining about shoulders. They are small af muscles and you usually never use them. Just do sporty theory is legit at least for your toroso. Face won't really change tho tbh

Honestly never fucking began if you have narrow shoulders. Consider suicide if you have both narrow shoulders and wide hips
Your only hope is bulking a lot and training your shoulders, chest and back. Or get shoulder widening surgery

You can somewhat increase the size of your deltoid muscle, the problem is that foids subconsciously scan your bone frame - they don't care about things you can change, they only care about things that you can NOT change (height, dick, skull shape, face, clavicles, hips, pelvis, wrists...). They look at your neck and clavicles to determine upper frame, and hip and pelvic bones to determine your lower frame. After height, the second most important frame feature they look for is narrow hips/wide clavicles, because those signal naturally inherent high T. And you can't change hip/pelvic/clavicle bone width - there is even no surgery for that. So if you have wide hips/pelvic and or narrow clavicle bones - forget gymcelling, it will be a waste of time