Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just realized something

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
I just realized that I'm the most pathetic, the weakest and the most inferior man on the entire planet if I can even call myself a proper man. I literally can't think of anyone who doesn't mog me in one way or another. I'm ugly, a manlet and the most retarded human being I know.
I'm a disapointment to my ancestors, a mutt piece of garbage.
Honestly the best thing I can do at this point is to kill myself, what else is there left to do. I'm invisible to foids, have 0 friends, have no identity, have no culture, I could go on and on.
Now, I know users like @Freixel will tell me things like: "you are complaining like a foid, you are such a cucked user, think about revolution broo, be a man not a little bitch etc." and I agree complaining is something that foids and low IQ failure "men" do. Well, guess what I'm low IQ and on top of that much uglier than you. I can't focus on studying, having high IQ debates or not caring about sex when it doesn't come to me naturally. I can't just change it, you are just a redpiller if you don't acknowledge the fact that low IQ people have it a million times worse and are also more likely to be physically unattractive on top of that. Fucking normies.is
Anyways what can I do other than rope? The answer is: its over and I'm fucked

I should stop being a little bitch who vents everyday and have high IQ debates I know. No need to tell me that but its impossible for me to be like that. Its just not me

You should stop being a little bitch and have high IQ debates

I should stop being a little bitch who vents evetyday and have high IQ debates I know. No need to tell me that but its impossible for me to be like that. Its just not me
There's no point in doing those debates if you aren't good at them
I don't do them since i'm not good at them

And I know someone is going to bully me in this thread and say "I mog you bro, I kissed girls, I'm smarter than you" I can predict it already. Just remember if I was born with better genetics you wouldn't be laughing at me, you just had good luck

There's no point in doing those debates if you aren't good at them
I don't do them since i'm not good at them
True. I just envy people who are good at debates, talking and writing coherently. I have so many ideas and thoughts yet I'm never able to get my message across

True. I just envy people who are good at the debates, talking and writing coherently. I have so many ideas and thoughts yet I'm never able to get my message across
Same
I'm not good at typing long paragraphs that would occur in such a debate

Same
I'm not good at typing long paragraphs that would occur in such a debate
My brain always hurts when people start debating about politics and history. Its mostly because I have very little knowledge about those subjects and I'm not great at logic. I admit it

I just realized that I'm the most pathetic, the weakest and the most inferior man on the entire planet if I can even call myself a proper man. I literally can't think of anyone who doesn't mog me in one way or another. I'm ugly, a manlet and the most retarded human being I know.
I'm a disapointment to my ancestors, a mutt piece of garbage.
Honestly the best thing I can do at this point is to kill myself, what else is there left to do. I'm invisible to foids, have 0 friends, have no identity, have no culture, I could go on and on.
Now, I know users like @Freixel will tell me things like: "you are complaining like a foid, you are such a cucked user, think about revolution broo, be a man not a little bitch etc." and I agree complaining is something that foids and low IQ failure "men" do. Well, guess what I'm low IQ and on top of that much uglier than you. I can't focus on studying, having high IQ debates or not caring about sex when it doesn't come to me naturally. I can't just change it, you are just a redpiller if you don't acknowledge the fact that low IQ people have it a million times worse and are also more likely to be physically unattractive on top of that. Fucking normies.is
Anyways what can I do other than rope? The answer is: its over and I'm fucked
I'm not going to tell you that because I have empathy for the suffering of men.

But some wallow in their pain again and again like pigs in the pigsty, from the outside it seems that they do it on purpose, as if it gave them some kind of satisfaction or pleasure to insult themselves in public.

Self sabotage 101

Don't be that kind of person

On the other hand, I think it's also a phase and that at some point, beating yourself up all the time gets boring.

The revolution will be a fantasy, but it is a fantasy that keeps me alive

Men need dreams, especially men like us, just look at @Sasukecel, It's his fantasy that keeps him going