Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just realized something important

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I just realized that I’m doomed to a life of inceldom. And it has nothing to do with my height or looks. It has to do with the rumors surrounding me.

TLDR; when I was a senior in high school, I got drunk and sang a love song for my sophomore crush in front of her whole class. I did it as revenge after she rejected me.

Ever since that incident, rumors have been spread about me. Everyone knows me as the creepy stalker now. Almost every student from my former high school knows who I am because of that incident. It made me famous, but not in a good way.

Of course, my height does play a factor. I’m 5’5” after all. But what I’m saying is that even if I suddenly became 6’2” and handsome, I still wouldn’t be able to get a girlfriend because of the rumors surrounding me.

I’m well known in my city and I’m full of controversies. I’ve been falsely accused of rape and sexual assault. Because of this, no girls will ever want me. The only solution for me is to move to another city where no one knows who I am.

I’ve been falsely accused of rape and sexual assault. Because of this, no girls will ever want me. The only solution for me is to move to another city where no one knows who I am.
Sorry to hear that bro. Fuck these foids who make our lives difficult for just existing. I hope they didn't actually take these false allegations to the police, did they?

Saving money and moving to a different city sounds like a brilliant plan. You will get a fresh start at life :whitepill:

Attend each highschool reunion and relentlessly deliver that song. Make sure you live in on her head.

And it has nothing to do with my height
I’m 5’5”
laughing GIF

You sound like a pathetic soy twink ngl, singing a love song for muh crush jfl :soy: :soy: :soy:

I just realized that I’m doomed to a life of inceldom. And it has nothing to do with my height or looks. It has to do with the rumors surrounding me.

TLDR; when I was a senior in high school, I got drunk and sang a love song for my sophomore crush in front of her whole class. I did it as revenge after she rejected me.

Ever since that incident, rumors have been spread about me. Everyone knows me as the creepy stalker now. Almost every student from my former high school knows who I am because of that incident. It made me famous, but not in a good way.

Of course, my height does play a factor. I’m 5’5” after all. But what I’m saying is that even if I suddenly became 6’2” and handsome, I still wouldn’t be able to get a girlfriend because of the rumors surrounding me.

I’m well known in my city and I’m full of controversies. I’ve been falsely accused of rape and sexual assault. Because of this, no girls will ever want me. The only solution for me is to move to another city where no one knows who I am.
Brutal.

even if I suddenly became 6’2” and handsome, I still wouldn’t be able to get a girlfriend because of the rumors surrounding me.
Hahahh false. Be good looking enough and there will be females throwing themselves at you regardless. Take Jeremy Meeks for example

Why the fuck would you do that retarded shit in front of a room full of your normie classmates even shit faced drunk? You deserve the ostracization

At least you've learned from your mistake. Not like you even lost much anyways considering you're incel and gaining a positive reputation otherwise would be difficult

At least you did everything of your own accord and didn't go out like a sucker ( oofy doofy or jestermaxxing).