Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I just realized Naruto x Hinata is WMAF

• Thread starter Deleted member 27768
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
Rice keeps cucking itself as usual

Rice keeps cucking itself as usual
imagine thinking this is limited to Naruto
Hug

@Wizard32 I read it wrong, mb bhai
He was talking about the anime not the character Naruto. Dont be a retard bhai :feelsokman:

living rent free after in that spacious head of yours after hurting ur ego
do ur whore mother a favour and paint ur walls red
Yea you did me so dirty and hurt my ego so bad that you stopped replying after i nailed your ass to the wall and fucked you raw :feelsYall:

Noodles are noodling even in anime jfl

Just because naruto has blond hair and blue eyes doesnt mean hes white. Japanese people see anime characters as asians unless otherwise specified, because that’s the default for them. Same reason people in white-majority areas see stickmen as white.

doesnt mean he‘s white. Just means that he was made like that so white ppl can also relate to him
Coping

the ironic thing about Drake reading Goosebumps is I co-starred in a TV show with Drake and also portrayed a boy in the Goosebumps series on TV

the ironic thing about Drake reading Goosebumps is I co-starred in a TV show with Drake and also portrayed a boy in the Goosebumps series on TV
LARP

@Idotms nope we were def working together many days back in 2002ish

I got you right here:

IMG 7163

Ever consider that naruto’s design was influenced by sasuke? That maybe the reason has bright colors is because he’s supposed to be obnoxious and an incompetent ninja?