Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I Just Realized Marty McFly Is 100% BoyMaxxed

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
j2HrTeS__400x400.jpg
latest

High trust, boyish pretty boy with gentle personality that dresses and acts immaturely.

and the whole movie is about him having a literal mommygf

I just realized why this is one of the few western movies I like.

then-and-now-back-to-the-future-claudia-wells-1437056637-view-1.jpg

qyV2YwI.png

https://incels.is/threads/boymaxxing.83498/

https://incels.is/threads/boymaxxing-part-2-unleashing-the-boy-inside.84841/

@Zyros

Just Be Marty McFly Theory @EthnicelNL

Back to the Future was really bluepilled tbh. But I still like it.

Marty is pretty cool tbh. Like how he humiliated Biff (Chad)

The biggest blue pill was the way his father got the girl. In real life Biff would have left him in a bloody mess and banged the girl afterwards.

I made a comment about this but the 80s were the age where the blue bill started to gain prominence in movies and media because the effects of the sexual revolution needed at least a generation to be really felt on a mass scale. Society answer however was to just feed a bunch of make believe to those who were left out of the game and then the "losers" and "nerds" that were so prominent in films in that era got thrown under the bus and left forgotten.

Last edited:
Micheal J. Fox would have been Chad if it wasn't a manlet. He had to boymaxx because he had no alternative. Imagine him being tall but with that face though:

g250854_u94362_Michael-J-Fox-1.jpg

Damn, I've never realised he was such a manlet.

All of his daughters are taller than him. How is this even possible?

I was a sneakerhead for a few years and managed to cop the white/red bruins he had on in this film

Lol this doesn't count. a 5/10 could get laid in the 80s, not like today

Lol this doesn't count. a 5/10 could get laid in the 80s, not like today
This. I mean standards are so high Michael J. Fox would be cast as the ugly incel in modern hollywood movies

Check out Ferries Bueller's day off. Alan Ruck was in his 30s when he played an 18-year-old.

Check out Ferries Bueller's day off. Alan Ruck was in his 30s when he played an 18-year-old.
The 80s was full of greybeards playing highschoolers. The entire cast of Grease were late 20s to early 30s. The Fonz was also supposed to be one.

None were as successful at boymaxxing as Cameron or Marty tho.

Wait... Was Cameron meant to be Incel?

The 80s was full of greybeards playing highschoolers. The entire cast of Grease were late 20s to early 30s. The Fonz was also supposed to be one.

None were as successful at boymaxxing as Cameron or Marty tho.

Wait... Was Cameron meant to be Incel?

@ShadowMonk

Cameron was also a midfacecel and was still able to BoyMaxx @Ryo_Hazuki (there may still be hope).

ferrisbuellerdayoff.jpg

He really has the innocent look nailed down.

I'm trying to revive a lost art from the 1980s.
One of many things that were better from the 80s.

Just time travel back to November 5th 1955 and find your biological Mother as a teenager who gives you IOIs theory.

lol zesto why are you so obsessed with that

Now I just realized this movie proves BoyMaxxing -> Chad
Movies or works of fiction in general don't prove anything. Back to the Future in particular is bluepilled as fuck.

Cameron was also a midfacecel and was still able to BoyMaxx @Ryo_Hazuki (there may still be hope).

ferrisbuellerdayoff.jpg
He would be invisible to women, come on. Only 99th percentile prettyboys can pull of this boymaxxing shit, anyone else would be a joke.

This. I mean standards are so high Michael J. Fox would be cast as the ugly incel in modern hollywood movies
Yup.
Just look at the disney actors staring in high school shows

zac-efron-concerned-looking-to-side.jpg

6d7f31cce97b3864448dbb4888b8641a--disney-stars-disney-cruiseplan.jpg

MJF couldn't get hired in public broadcast in 2018 LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6