Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i just realized literally no one gives a fuck about me

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
my friend owes me money
my dad constantly asks me for money, and he has over half mil in savings (pension etc)
no one wants to talk to me
i have no friends anymore
i deleted social media yesterday
the only female friend i had was in kindergarden, and she stole my toy truck. it was sealed since birth that i will be abused for the rest of my life.

i think even incels here don't give a shit about me, i bet half of you will encourage me to rope or go ER for your own selfish interests.
owen benjamin was right when he said we are living in satan's world. if you are not evil to some extent you can't make it in this world.

Jfl at thinking evil is bad. Morals are made up by humans bro you either become evil or get walked on.

I do, man. I wish you nothing but peace and prosperity.

Some incels on here really don't care about one another just like in any other community. But I think a lot of us do consider each other to be friends.

there we go
You just cherrypicked one part out of my whole response just to victim complex.

You want an honest answer? You have friends, which means you mogged me, so there's no reason to cry for not having any when I have never had one.

2: I've never had social media, EVER.

3: your dad asks you for money, which means you must be on some kind of job, which would mean a highschool diploma, something I will not have because I failed 2 years of HS because of constant bullying.

You think you have it bad and "nobody" cares about you when you mog me and many others past oblivion, and somehow despite this you try to come and say some sort of suifuel. I'm not even the worst one off here.

You just cherrypicked one part out of my whole response just to victim complex.

You want an honest answer? You have friends, which means you mogged me, so there's no reason to cry for not having any when I have never had one.

2: I've never had social media, EVER.

3: your dad asks you for money, which means you must be on some kind of job, which would mean a highschool diploma, something I will not have because I failed 2 years of HS.

You think you have it bad and "nobody" cares about you when you mog me and many others past oblivion, and somehow despite this you try to come and say some sort of suifuel.

i don't know anybodys situation on this board.
if i could i would give every incel a million dollars, for real.
btw when did you drop out of school, and why? personally i hated school and im actually surprised i lasted enough to have a diploma

That’s just life bro, when it comes down to it nobody gives a shit unless you have something they want and once they get it or it runs out, they pack their shit and leave

Um sweety, nobody owes u happiness teehee

See these hot anime thighs in my avi? You will never have this IRL. Because you are an inferior human. We are inferior humans. We should slit our throats right now and bleed to death. But we won't because that's scary. So instead we must post here while non-inferior human males put their dick in a roastie. That's how life works. Nature is cruel. Nature is disgusting. To femoids, the thought of us fucking them is as disgusting as maggots. But maggots are superior to us, because they get laid, thus fulfilling the meaning of life. Do you have drugs? If so, do them all. Rot and cope. Cope. Cope. Or go ER as revenge against those who are superior according to nature. Or cope some more.

See these hot anime thighs in my avi? You will never have this IRL. Because you are an inferior human. We are inferior humans. We should slit our throats right now and bleed to death. But we won't because that's scary. So instead we must post here while non-inferior human males put their dick in a roastie. That's how life works. Nature is cruel. Nature is disgusting. To femoids, the thought of us fucking them is as disgusting as maggots. But maggots are superior to us, because they get laid, thus fulfilling the meaning of life. Do you have drugs? If so, do them all. Rot and cope. Cope. Cope. Or go ER as revenge against those who are superior according to nature. Or cope some more.

im not worried about the inceldom issue as much you think i am.
its just that once you have some money in the bank people get all jacked up about it and they want a piece of your money.
this is why celebrities kill themselves, im obvs not a celebrity but i understand why they rope.
personally, ill never ask for money unless i absolutely have to, unless its a life or death situation.

everyone are obsessed with money to a disgusting level. fuck this world.

That’s just life bro, when it comes down to it nobody gives a shit unless you have something they want and once they get it or it runs out, they pack their shit and leave

The only thing I hate as much as females is humans.
Any form of friendship/relationship is built on desires/wants from the other person. This is why I say Love doesn't exist. No female can ever love you, no person can ever love you. The only person that will be "CLOSE" to loving you is your parents but apart from that the world doesn't care.

We should all be nuked (females should experience the worst pain before the nuke), and leave animals to do as they please.