Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just realized I have to work on Valentine’s Day

• Thread starter Welfare Collector
  • Start date
Welfare Collector

Welfare Collector

Life is an RPG and I fucked up my build
★★★★
I’m honesly tempted to just fake being sick. I work at a fancy restaurant where couples often come on dates. Which basically means for me my 8 hour shift is pure suicide fuel. I didn’t work Valentine’s Day last year due to a schedule change and I just realized it’s coming up because one of my chadlite friends brought it up. It’s going to be fucking torture watching all the happy couples experiencing things I’ll never have. Just sitting by as a passive observer pretending to be happy so I can keep my shitty job. Life is such a fucking joke.

Absolute true cel trait to be scheduled on Valentine's. They know you aren't getting shit anyway

it's not worth the pain. Call in sick

I already put in my vacation request. Best day to LDAR

I’m honesly tempted to just fake being sick. I work at a fancy restaurant where couples often come on dates. Which basically means for me my 8 hour shift is pure suicide fuel. I didn’t work Valentine’s Day last year due to a schedule change and I just realized it’s coming up because one of my chadlite friends brought it up. It’s going to be fucking torture watching all the happy couples experiencing things I’ll never have. Just sitting by as a passive observer pretending to be happy so I can keep my shitty job. Life is such a fucking joke.

COUPLES ARE GOING TO HAVE CANDLELIT VANILLA LOVE SEX AFTER THEY HAVE A ROMANTIC MEAL

me too im a bus boy fuck i hate it there:feelsree:

Last edited: