Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I just realized, I have never, not once in my life, laughed at a foid.

• Thread starter Gorogorogoro-chan
  • Start date
Gorogorogoro-chan

Gorogorogoro-chan

終わりだ。
★★★
Excluding videos of foids being retarded, I have never laughed at something a foid said, or a joke foid made. Back when I watched ig reels, whenever I saw a reel made by a hole I immediately knew it was not going to be funny.

Toilets are really soulless and have no sense of humour. Having sex really is the only reason why men choose to be around foids. WatER, I know.

Toilets are privileged, that is why they aren't funny. Humor usually comes from dealing with oppression

I have a couple times tbh.

I never thought about it but i really can't remember when I laughed at a foids Joke but the opposite happened many times.

i do scroll tik tok once in while to brainrot, when i see a tiktok made by a foid i inmediatly skip it because i know it's going to be either unfunny or she's gonna say something incredibly retarded

i do scroll tik tok once in while to brainrot, when i see a tiktok made by a foid i inmediatly skip it because i know it's going to be either unfunny or she's gonna say something incredibly retarded
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Toilets are privileged, that is why they aren't funny. Humor usually comes from dealing with oppression
Plenty of privileged normies and Chads who do standup or scripted comedy are funny

then why are negroes and mexicans more funny than ricecels and currycels then:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

mfw w*man

Does laughing at gore featuring foids winning darwin awards count? That's probably the only way one of them will ever get anything more than a chuckle out of me.

i laugh at their intelligence.

my cousin was the only woman I laughed at. see, I cannot even call her foid.
she passed and was the only woman I ever respected.

Foids don't need to be funny to have a life of adventure and chad.