Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just realized I am coping as well.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
One of my thoughts processes was that, "modern women are horrible anyways, so I wouldn't even want a gf in the first place ". which is cope because if I were Chad enough I could find my dream gf anyways, constantly running into bitchy women throughout my youth only confirms my subhumanity .

chad is cope too, normies get gfs all the time

Its just that we're so subhuman that not even 2/10 whales would want us

One of my thoughts processes was that, "modern women are horrible anyways, so I wouldn't even want a gf in the first place ". which is cope because if I were Chad enough I could find my dream gf anyways, constantly running into bitchy women throughout my youth only confirms my subhumanity .
Chads also get divorced, Chads also get cheated on. What you often forget is that if a foid can have access to a Chad for a stable relationship, it means that she can also catch other Chads. It's mathematic.

And yet, there is no ideal woman, only how stupid you are to be manipulated.

Yes its true. Mgtow in this sense is also a cope. Usually mgtows are older guys who could betabuxx, but they then decided after a divorce that they won't stand up being an oofy doofy betabuxxer doormat anymore to a woman.

However if these guys were better looking they could actually get good women who actually appreciated them. But such thing will never happen to average betabuxxer Joe

It’s not even all about looks. We are too autistic as well. I have seen many normies on the exact same looks level as me do fine with women. Unless you are Chad, autism dooms you

It’s not even all about looks. We are too autistic as well. I have seen many normies on the exact same looks level as me do fine with women. Unless you are Chad, autism dooms you
I've seen Mexicans get hot gfs simply because of their NT halo when I mogged them.

Yeah. Maybe theyre not in ideal position but its immeasurable how much they life mogs us.

The fact that you believe normies get foids ALL THE TIME is just a cope and anecdotal and again you believe that the concept of chad is cope and if I extend that logic,you may also think that you don't get a foid because of the statement OP wrote and also you are coping that here all are sub 5 in this forum ,which is not tru though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back