Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just realized how autistic I am!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Watched an older video of me and my Voice and the way I move are turbo autistic tbh.
Also my looks ARE like if I have a chromosome too much. Its truely over for me. If I get diagnosed as an aspie I might just rope. There is no hope for me left.

The in-motion pill is merciless.

I used to think I was the shit, and then we watched videos of presentations in school. I looked like a bumbling idiot. My hair looked horrible (I’m bald now so it’s even worse) and I talked with a lisp. Also I thought I was well-dressed, but my clothes looks horrible on me.

Did the same thing in speech class a few years back, and I realized I have disgusting-looking man boobs.

Autistic men can still get lucky, it’s just harder for a lot of them though.

the vid of yourself as a kid?

We have to telepathymaxx.

I havent gotten anything checked out either

My mom used to record me with a video camera and I would flap my arms and yell random shit in them. It hurts to watch tbh..

The in-motion pill is merciless.
This
Everytime I look at a picture of myself it's a cerfully curated still. I do it so much I convinced my brain that's how I look like. And then I think to myself "hey I'm nothing special but it's not too bad"

And then I see a vid of myself :feelskek::feelskek: