Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just realizde according to the x/2+7 rule I am officially too old to date prime women

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
22/2+7=18

Its officially over for me, NO HOPE, I will never experience being loved by a teen girl, I am doomed to either be a KV forever or settle for a used up roastie who will only be dating me so I can betabux her kid :feelsbadman:

x/2+7 rule
what is this i dont get it

x/2+7 rule
the youngest your partner can be is your age divided by 2, plus 7. if ur 30, 22 is the youngest you can go. if ur 22, the youngest you can go is 18.

x/2+7 rule
It’s the age gap thing. What age is considered appropriate for you to date. If you’re 40... 27 is the youngest you can date without being judged

congrats, you're officially incel. The agepill fossilized me.

that sucks tbh bro. I feel for you hard :feelsbadman:

without being judged
i suppose this is only for non chads? a 40 year old chad could date a 18 year old and everyone would go like "age is just a number sweatie"

i suppose this is only for non chads? a 40 year old chad could date a 18 year old and everyone would go like "age is just a number sweatie"

You would be right, Chad is always the exception, Dicaprio is in his 40s and still dates girls who are in their early 20s

I don’t believe in this rule. Show me how it applies to people. This is some retro shit.

18 is still teen
20 is good
23 is ok
25 is used
27 is damaged
30 is nonsense
30+ is cuckholdry

Nineteen is still teen genius, it's in the word itself. Also picky=volcel.

Forget about ever getting a Virgin once you’re out of high school. That’s a pipe dream.. but an 18 year old girl is still prime tbh.. prime up until like 20

a lot of post HS girls are still virgins
but in the bachelor time, they finally find their future husband
Really? I've never seen one like that. That's very surprising to me tbh.

The one who invented that rule is the cuckest cuck in this planet

even in France, it's the case

a lot of guys in a french forum called 18-25 told us they took their gf's virginity during bachelor, when she was 18-22

> half your age plus 7 rule
WojakSoy Cuck

even in France, it's the case

a lot of guys in a french forum called 18-25 told us they took their gf's virginity during bachelor, when she was 18-22
I actually can't believe it. I hear about these whores losing their virginity at 13 all the time. I'm shellshocked tbh.

I actually can't believe it. I hear about these whores losing their virginity at 13 all the time. I'm shellshocked tbh.

maybe in the US, but not a lot in Europe. Here the instawhore culture is not as advanced as it is in America

maybe in the US, but not a lot in Europe. Here the instawhore culture is not as advanced as it is in America
You are lucky in that case. They fulfill their whore desires right as they reach puberty here in the west.

no hymen no diamond
It's really nasty stuff tbh. I can't stand that they still believe we should show them respect after their behavior.

they got brainwashed by feminism, i wouldn't call a foid who masturbated to Chad's dick 1000 times a virgin tbh, physically maybe but mentally no way

It's really nasty stuff tbh. I can't stand that they still believe we should show them respect after their behavior.

when you are 25 and finally get a good job, a lot of women come to you, even if you are 6-7/10

in that moment, just give them a gynecologist doctor name and tell them to bring you a virginity test :feelskek:

they got brainwashed by feminism, i wouldn't call a foid who masturbated to Chad's dick 1000 times a virgin tbh, physically maybe but mentally no way
Yeah there is definitely no place you can find an adult foid that is still innocent. If someone were to find one it would be such an incredibly rare find tbh.

Last edited:
Just did the math. I'm 19 but i should now be allowed to date a girl who's 16. Alright government, lower the age of consent for me, i have the proof for it

Lol at OP thinking he's gonna" get prime women.. yet alone a roastie

So I can date a 35 year old.
Nineteen is still teen genius, it's in the word itself. Also picky=volcel.
So a 56 year old can legally date a 19 year old; not get in trouble.