Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i just realised my father was a tallfag

P

PastillaNegra

Banned
-
my father was like 6'3 and played for a basketball team, im looking back at his pictures right now and his a tallfag while im 5'8 (probably overmeasured) how tf did i not reach his height, hes a tyrone who pumped and dumped my mother then left me, fuck him , also all my siblings heightmog me to obvilvion and my sister is only 1 inch shorter than me. why tf is life so unfair :feelsrope: b4 joining this forum i didnt think height was that important but im starting to realise how important it is fuck

You probably have a midget mother and inherited her genes, while your sister and your other siblings got lucky and inherited your dad's genes.

You probably have a midget mother and inherited her genes, while your sister and your other siblings got lucky and inherited your dad's genes.
i dont get it everyone is taller than the father i always see zoomers like 10 inches than the father wtf i dont understand man why am i so cursed

You unfortunately got the wrong end of genetic recombination, likely getting the worst parts of your combined genes from both your mother and father; even more brutal, being in such a state of subhumanity while getting to see what you possibly could have had, discriminated against and forced to rot simply due to pure chance... :feelsugh:

Your mother's own fault, her personality detector magically somehow failing when coming near a Tyrone and thus resulting in you having no father figure; do your siblings mog you facially? :feelswhere:

my father was like 6'3 and played for a basketball team, im looking back at his pictures right now and his a tallfag while im 5'8 (probably overmeasured) how tf did i not reach his height, hes a tyrone who pumped and dumped my mother then left me, fuck him , also all my siblings heightmog me to obvilvion and my sister is only 1 inch shorter than me. why tf is life so unfair :feelsrope: b4 joining this forum i didnt think height was that important but im starting to realise how important it is fuck
how tall is your mom?

i dont get it everyone is taller than the father i always see zoomers like 10 inches than the father wtf i dont understand man why am i so cursed
Us incels were born with an unlucky magnet inside our bodies :feelsrope:.

Your mother's own fault, her personality detector magically somehow failing when coming near a Tyrone and thus resulting in you having no father figure; do your siblings mog you facially? :feelswhere:
my sister is a sheboon and kinda fat ngl but she probably mogs me facially, then i have 2 older brothers from another dad lol and they mog me to death and are thugmaxxed / low iq

maybe im a late bloomer thats my only hope

Height usually comes from mom’s side to the son. Tall mom is the key most people don’t realize. Like 5’8-9” mom —> >6’ son

Height usually comes from mom’s side to the son. Tall mom is the key most people don’t realize. Like 5’8-9” mom —> >6’ son
5’8” woman is more like 6’1”-6’2” for men.

A 5’6”-5’7” woman would likely shit out a 6’0” son.

However, being a 5’8” man with a 6’3” father and 5’4” mother is pretty unusual. Height is determined by countless genes, so you usually end up somewhere in the middle. OP just drew a bad hand.