Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just realised im 24, I've missed out on so much in life

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
Ive missed out on all the beautiful experiences youth has to offer, soon i'll be closer to 30 than anything else and it hurts.

No teen years of love and romantic excitement, no travelling with friends, no group activities, no sweet memories from high school and university, pure, cold, brutal isolation and no affection from anyone. those years of maximum youth, 16 to like 22 or something, those beautiful years, are fucking gone forever. Its not likely im going to get any extra in before 30 either.

Last edited:

And you'll never get that lost time back

older you get times seems to fly by quick. 24 doesnt seem that long ago now im approaching 36.some say it gets better not in my case.

the last couple years flew by like nothing

at this point ive experienced that i can in life and im just repeating the same routine everyday

Age pill is the most brutal

What is comically sad about it is that there was nothing you could do. If you have an ugly face and you're under 6ft it's game over.

Brutal

You havent just missed. It was taken from it by our anti-incel system.

Your looksmatch, who could've been with you, sucked dozens of chad dick

Realised it at 24 too, it was a deep pain in my heart

Try being 35 and missing out on almost everything that makes life worth living. It sucks, man.

It’s just now dawning on me at 22. Feels really bad knowing I’ll never know what it’s like to innocently discover “love” with someone. At best if I ever meet someone they’ll most likely have plenty of experience and will lose interest in me if there ever was interest in the first place

guys cmon like

We've experienced nothing that makes life worth living and probably wont

Old age will come and then we'll die having never lived a good life :/

Nostalgic songs make me want to rope. The house parties and love I will never have.

only 1 year behind you man, always bags under eyes feel and look like death.

its over for us.

Try adding 15 more years to that boyo.

We go through this yet everyone down plays our problems.

Pass the rope.

Your genetics decided such sad outcome, what could you do

Ive missed out on all the beautiful experiences youth has to offer, soon i'll be closer to 30 than anything else and it hurts.

No teen years of love and romantic excitement, no travelling with friends, no group activities, no sweet memories from high school and university, pure, cold, brutal isolation and no affection from anyone. those years of maximum youth, 16 to like 22 or something, those beautiful years, are fucking gone forever. Its not likely im going to get any extra in before 30 either.
Same Here :blackpill: :blackpill: :feelsugh:

The mid-twenties pill is brutal!

Try being one of us almost 30 oldcels :lul:
It gets worse every year unfortunately

I'm still a few years away from that but I already feel like I've lost the chance to experience the type of things that you're supposed to at my age. From the moment I was a small kid, I've always just sat at home and delved into some form of escapism, be it anime or videogames. The worst part is that it's partly my fault that I ended up like this, I've always avoided social interaction and now I've completely isolated myself from the outside world.
I'm not saying that I wouldn't be incel if I had a social life but I may have had some good friends or a meaningful hobby or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back