Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just realised I can't looksmaxx my hips

youngswedecel

youngswedecel

Recruit
★★★
To give some context, I have wide fucking hips. I have always been a bit fat so I thought it was just fat. After a while of gymcelling I felt my hips. It was solid bone. My bone structure is fucking ruining me in places that aren't my face. I legit look like this (not me) and it's fucking painful

I know a guy with wide hips who has a 10/10 redhead gf. He has a 7/10 face though and advanced social skills

I'm a hipscel too (not as bad as this guy, though...) Also engaging in the fatcope, but it seems like really stubborn fat if that's what it is. Work your obliques, lats and shoulders to distract from the wide hips. Nothing you can do about them directly of course.

I know a guy with wide hips who has a 10/10 redhead gf. He has a 7/10 face though and advanced social skills
I have assymmetric face with NCT and no jawline. I am also awkward. fuck
I'm a hipscel too (not as bad as this guy, though...) Also engaging in the fatcope, but it seems like really stubborn fat if that's what it is. Work your obliques, lats and shoulders to distract from the wide hips. Nothing you can do about them directly of course.
No I have felt it, it is hard bone.

Same here OP.

Hipspill is severely underrated tbh

Hipspill is severely underrated tbh

Yes indeed, because its impossible to fix. Just lol @ ppl here whining about muh acne, muh balding, muh fatness, etc.

So what the fuck are we hipcels supposed to do to looksmax?

I want practical advice not only LDAR.

Man, I feel bad for childbearinghipcels:feelsbadman:

Probably shouldermaxxing to make you broader in that area. It's all about V-taper

Brutal. Is >20 inches skull photoshopped?

no, the left guy has a huge skull, and right a tiny one

James+Franco+Michael+Shannon+Howl+New+York+STTIMwkbTWml.jpg

Hips... I'm a fucking everythingcel, JFL.

better than having gyno tbh. Just keep gymcelling try to cut down to low body fat then try to put on mass

Just wear baggy cloth tbh, hips dont matter unless you're legit wearing yoga pants. I highly doubt a foid would notice if you were baggy pants or even normal jeans