Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I just played the most Blackpilled Hentai Game (Kedamono)

Copingtillidie

Copingtillidie

CopingHardCel
★★★
https://vndb.org/v15167
20427.jpg

Arata Asoka is a young man who from the start of his childhood saw his Brother Masaru and his Rich Father Genzou passing his mom to each other like a whore,which made him not trust women.

And not only that,they even bullied him pretty much everyday after his mom died.

The protagonist pretty much lived in this shit family like shit,till he found a girl named Koharu who he fell in love with.

She was his sunshine,and after her house is burnt down,he decides to let her stay at his family's place.

A decision he will regret
After a while,his father Genzou starts making moves on her and he kisses her while taking a photo of them kissing,so he threatens her to show it to his boyfriend Arata.
After that he cucks Arata with the same blackmailing method, recording every single sexual encounter together everyday,and she starts enjoying it.

The funny part is that the protagonist is super cucked,his gf Koharu rejects his sexual approaches claiming she's not feeling well,he clearly eats it up thinking his gf is a sweet innocent girl,he even rejects HER SEXUAL APPROACH when she's off an aphrodisiac,thinking she was not feeling well enough for sex (JFL).

After that,Arata's brother Masaru approaches her threatening to reveal the sextapes to Arata,who she still has feelings for.
She fucks Masaru and Genzo,who treat her costantly like a whore, AND SHE COMPLETELY GIVES UP FALLS IN LOVE WITH THEM.

Arata suspects more and more her infidelty when Koharu starts dressing like her mother (a whore).

His brother one night creates a hole in the wall and wakes him up to enjoy the show.

While getting fucked,Koharu admits that his brother's cock is bigger,that he is stronger and more masculine and that she loves him.

After The protagonist discovers everything he gets kicked out of the house by the three of them and sent rent into an apartment where he lives in complete depression watching the DVDs of the cucking.
BLACKPILL(PERSONALITY MATTERS):

Even If you are a nice chadlite,you can STILL be cucked by a THUGGMAXXED UGLIER,MORE MASCULINE MAN​

Intresting i haven't played a hentai game for way too long.

Is it on sukebei?

I will torrent and play this if someone is seeding it. Looks okay, I'm mainly just bored.

i don't even know what a rec is,lol
recommendations.

I've actually never used eroge download so I'm wondering if there are any older good eroge. I usually just download whats new since it has the most seeders.

recommendations.

I've actually never used eroge download so I'm wondering if there are any older good eroge. I usually just download whats new since it has the most seeders.
Rance,Euphoria,Hajimete no okaa san(loli game),Monster girl quest,Bible Black,Starless ,i have others but i don't remember the name

BLACKPILL(PERSONALITY MATTERS):

Even If you are a nice chadlite,you can STILL be cucked by a THUGGMAXXED UGLIER,MORE MASCULINE MAN​

Imagine being bluepilled enough to believe this.

It's not completely wrong. The key word is MASCULINE.

Masculine traits = good jaw, good chin, good eye area, height, etc. Essentially every good looking trait besides symmetry and eye color

It's not completely wrong. The key word is MASCULINE.

Masculine traits = good jaw, good chin, good eye area, height, etc. Essentially every good looking trait besides symmetry and eye color

It IS completely wrong. A balding horse faced ogre is not going to be cucking any chad lite. He's not going to be cucking anyone. He'll probably die a KHV.

Most thugs with girlfriends are betabux. A pretty boy nerd cucks an ugly masculine thug all day. I've known of several cases where exactly that has happened.

Nah dude i see thuggmaxxed normies pull more than nice chadlites all the time.
Of course a thuggmaxxed blackcel is going to pull less than both.
The bald old dad is an exaggeration,his brother is not

Nah dude i see thuggmaxxed normies pull more than nice chadlites all the time.
Of course a thuggmaxxed blackcel is going to pull less than both

Opposite. Thugmaxxed blacks are going to pull more than any whites below Chad in looks.

ngl my personality could bear improvement. $$$, status, and looks would help exponentially more though :feelsahh:
looks are always number one in most cases,but you can't deny social status acquired by through thuggery.
If you are chad,you are gonna cuck anybody

Most thugs with girlfriends are betabux.

I don't know about everything else you said, but this is probably true and I just never connected the dots.

I don't know about everything else you said, but this is probably true and I just never connected the dots.

I've discussed this before in this thread:

https://incels.is/threads/a-lot-of-thugs-are-betabuxxing.69023/

I've known a few below average drug dealers that had girlfriends (who were also below average). It was really obvious that their girlfriends were only using them for money and/or free drugs. Two were getting cucked, and one got cucked multiple times and stayed. One of them went from selling just weed to coke so he could be a better betabuxxer for his 3/10 girlfriend. He ended up getting busted and got a 12 year sentence.

A lot of the "thugpill" proponents are likely sheltered and basing this theory off of movies, rap music videos, or stuff they read on the internet. But I'm a black piller who has been around the block...so I've seen a lot of shit that confirms what I'm saying.

In b4 "I see tons of ugly broke thugs with hot middle class middle class girlfriends". No you don't.

I've discussed this before in this thread:

https://incels.is/threads/a-lot-of-thugs-are-betabuxxing.69023/

I've known a few below average drug dealers that had girlfriends (who were also below average). It was really obvious that their girlfriends were only using them for money and/or free drugs. Two were getting cucked, and one got cucked multiple times and stayed. One of them went from selling just weed to coke so he could be a better betabuxxer for his 3/10 girlfriend. He ended up getting busted and got a 12 year sentence.

A lot of the "thugpill" proponents are likely sheltered and basing this theory off of movies, rap music videos, or stuff they read on the internet. But I'm a black piller who has been around the block...so I've seen a lot of shit that confirms what I'm saying.

In b4 "I see tons of ugly broke thugs with hot middle class middle class girlfriends". No you don't.
I'm thinking back to the drug dealer who I worked with. I always assumed he was getting laid, and he did actually have a kid, but in reality he probably wasn't getting laid as much as I thought, and was more a betabuxxer.

I actually kind of believed in thugmaxxing but it may be betabuxxmaxxing just with drugs.

I'm thinking back to the drug dealer who I worked with. I always assumed he was getting laid, and he did actually have a kid, but in reality he probably wasn't getting laid as much as I thought, and was more a betabuxxer.

I actually kind of believed in thugmaxxing but it may be betabuxxmaxxing just with drugs.
Women feel protected when they are with high t thugs,it's very masculine

I grew up in a borderline ghetto. I've known a lot of thugs and drug dealers. All of the below average looking ones were truecel or betabux who got cucked.

Those who promote thugmaxxing on here are sheltered middle class introverts who got the idea from rap music videos, movies, and TV.....and in OP's case a hentai game. :feelskek:

I grew up in a borderline ghetto. I've known a lot of thugs and drug dealers. All of the below average looking ones were truecel or betabux who got cucked.

Those who promote thugmaxxing on here are sheltered middle class introverts who got the idea from rap music videos, movies, and TV.....and in OP's case a hentai game. :feelskek:
It won't make you a chad,but it's still masculine behaviour