Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just paid a camgirl Stacy $10 to make fun of how I look

michael99

michael99

Banned
-
100% - Permaban
It was oddly cathartic.

She went straight after my nose, which I am very self conscious about, and said I look like I belong in the circus.

But again, it was cathartic. Ever heard that your worst nightmares coming true can be freeing?

I knew women hated how I look, being ethnic, and because of my nose etc, just getting it confirmed made me feel...at peace.

its over, enjoy the decline

Now... go Emergency Room... with a tight rope around your inkwell neck.

Pay $10 to me next time

you should get banned for female worship

fucking greycels man

Slit your throat.

and then people like you wonder why foids are valued so much in soyciety despite them having no accomplishments

knew it:

Screenshot 2023 05 01 004519

Odd
But I can sort of understand why OP did it.
Still very cucked though, at least he didn’t give more than 10$

get banned you fucking faggot
your simping is one of the reason men are struggling to date these days

You could’ve gone on omegle and have someone do it for free

You should be ashamed of yourself

You could’ve gone on omegle and have someone do it for free
Omegle was one of the best suicidefuels for me,because I always knew foids hated how subhuman and ''scary'' i look. I think because of the latter half of them never actually said it to my face. But going on omegle...With the fact that we will never see each other ever again in life made them say the brutal truths. Literally EVERY SINGLE person I spoke to on there immediately either skipped,laughed at my face, or told me how subhuman I am. I remember a particular foid who was a 11/10 who said ewww. That shit still haunts me in my nightmares occasionally.

foids dont already make fun of you for free?