Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just ordered chinese food

blackcel

blackcel

BBC
-
And the chicken was undercooked REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Chinese food is pure poison. One deadly medley of soy and msg after the other smh

They called me to tell me I forgot my sushi.I forgot I ordered that too tbh tbh tbh ngl.

Two young asian foids were there working the counter, probably browsing Tinder or Instagram or some shit. One of them said to the other "That's so ugly." probably talking about some incel to swipe left on. One of them finally noticed me, and acted like she just didnt see my black ass 45 min earlier. That place was filled with old white dudes, how can you not remember me?! Anyway, I said "I'm the dude you just called." and she gave me my sushi. She twirled her hair while talking to me, according to the PUA literature that obviously means she was wetter than the niagra falls and wanted by big black schlong. But I aint got time for bitches. I had to get home to continue my nightly shitpostin'

The sushi was actually pretty damn yum. I'll go back just for the sushi. Maybe raw meat is all they know how to do, which explains that nasty af undercooked chicken.

They called me to tell me I forgot my sushi.I forgot I ordered that too tbh tbh tbh ngl.

Two young asian foids were there working the counter, probably browsing Tinder or Instagram or some shit. One of them said to the other "That's so ugly." probably talking about some incel to swipe left on. One of them finally noticed me, and acted like she just didnt see my black ass 45 min earlier. That place was filled with old white dudes, how can you not remember me?! Anyway, I said "I'm the dude you just called." and she gave me my sushi. She twirled her hair while talking to me, according to the PUA literature that obviously means she was wetter than the niagra falls and wanted by big black schlong. But I aint got time for bitches. I had to get home to continue my nightly shitpostin'

The sushi was actually pretty damn yum. I'll go back just for the sushi. Maybe raw meat is all they know how to do, which explains that nasty af undercooked chicken.
I thought Asian foids hated BBC, then again PUA advice is pretty bullshit.

If that place is only good for cold uncooked meats it should be a damn deli. Never had sushi before tho

Damn that sucks. Hopefully there wasn't any soy in it. :cryfeels:

Careful bro, she could be faking interest in an attempt to get extra tip money, asian foids are the highest IQ out of all of them. So it wouldn't surprise me.

Apparently, chicken sashimi is a thing in Japan. JFL at ordering raw chicken!

over for undercookedchickencels

Careful bro, she could be faking interest in an attempt to get extra tip money, asian foids are the highest IQ out of all of them. So it wouldn't surprise me.

Nah bruh, she clearly wanted the dick. I could've fucked her right then and there.

I never delude myself whenever money is involved, tbh tbh tbh tbh. Only exception being when I pay for sex. I am paying for the delusion at that point.

Last time I ordered Chinese there was a strand of hair under the rice

Eat it in name of our saint CHO

Chinese women are the WORST, OP, I find that they hate ethnic s more than any other race.

Probably dog meat aswell

BBC theory confirmed

Western bullshit tbh. I'm not sure if its unhealthy. Enlighten me.
Extreme amounts of soy and msg in the popular westernized versions at least. Also sugar and starch what's not to understand

Chinese food is pure poison. One deadly medley of soy and msg after the other smh
What a dumb way of thinking. Soy itself isn't bad. Replacing your diet with soy is bad. Chinese food combines soy with meat which is quality food. It's proven there's nothing wrong with msg too

What a dumb way of thinking. Soy itself isn't bad. Replacing your diet with soy is bad. Chinese food combines soy with meat which is quality food. It's proven there's nothing wrong with msg too