Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just need one girl that's it

eliya

eliya

Officer
★★
I don't care chad can dump and f$_# all he wants
Jews can do there jewing

I just ask for on thing one girl to genuinely be attracted to me I don't care if it is 5 or 10 years

I will wait and work on myself. I am ok with changing as long as it possible and I just want one thing which is a woman's affection that's all I want just one one is enough for me

As long as she appreciates me there is not even a need for sex

But yet I have failed in that with every passing day and with every failure my standards fall even lower

As of now I don't even care with being someone's second third or even 10th person as long as they stay loyal and give me a bit of appreciation and a BMI under 27

That would be the dream life for me

i need 2. imagine sleeping at night with one girl to your left and one to your right. that would be so hot.

Having a harem would be cool but beggars can't be choosers

aasasasasmamaem

sameeeeeasfserg serdhrssjrtydjtt

foids are a hivemind, so impressing one foid isn't enough

you have to impress multiple of them, or they won't be interested in you

Jews can do there jewing

I just ask for on thing one girl to genuinely be attracted to me I don't care if it is 5 or 10 years

I will wait and work on myself. I am ok with changing as long as it possible and I just want one thing which is a woman's affection that's all I want just one one is enough for me

But yet I have failed in that with every passing day and with every failure my standards fall even lower

As of now I don't even care with being someone's second third or even 10th person as long as they stay loyal and give me a bit of appreciation and a BMI under 27

Same here fam
I ain't looking for any harem, diddy type shit or any sexually deviant things
I just want one girl, but that's too much to ask for these days

Jews can do there jewing

Chad only. but I am dying for a girl to like me and its just never gonna happen so I gotta cope for the rest of my life

:fuk:
me
:cryfeels:

Jews can do there jewing

Sorry that’s just too much to ask