Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just miss my fucking father so much.

Deathmint

Deathmint

Fanatic ThrashCel, Lunatic Trash
-
4 months ago my dog died from cancer, one month later, my dad passed due to pneumonia. They were the only people who I was genuinely friendly (even tender) with.
Mom until their deaths was one of my enemies, starting arguments with me, teasing me for my failures, trusting TV more than my knowledge and judgment.
Things changed because, suddenly we were left alone only with each other. We sparsely talk to each other, but we don't fight. That's some progress.

As months passed, I wasn't able to show affection to anyone. Mom? No, memories and the fact the she's a foid, kill the desire to hug her.
Friends? I have none. "Colleagues" from uni? Those bastards?! Are you fucking kidding me?! Foids? Wait, what!?!?

My whole life, dad was someone I had a heart-to-heart convo with.:cryfeels: My doggy was a nice, little ball of fur with beautiful, big eyes I could cuddle with.
Now, there's no one in my life. :cryfeels: Motivation to power through life vanishes fast.

Buy a new mutt and find step dad :feelsmage:

imagine dying from pneumonia

absolutely brutal

life of a subhuman

Wish I had a thug father figure.

You can do something to make it bettER

4 months ago my dog died from cancer, one month later, my dad passed due to pneumonia. They were the only people who I was genuinely friendly (even tender) with.
Mom until their deaths was one of my enemies, starting arguments with me, teasing me for my failures, trusting TV more than my knowledge and judgment.
Things changed because, suddenly we were left alone only with each other. We sparsely talk to each other, but we don't fight. That's some progress.

As months passed, I wasn't able to show affection to anyone. Mom? No, memories and the fact the she's a foid, kill the desire to hug her.
Friends? I have none. "Colleagues" from uni? Those bastards?! Are you fucking kidding me?! Foids? Wait, what!?!?

My whole life, dad was someone I had a heart-to-heart convo with.:cryfeels: My doggy was a nice, little ball of fur with beautiful, big eyes I could cuddle with.
Now, there's no one in my life. :cryfeels: Motivation to power through life vanishes fast.
I’m so sorry bro.

My condolences, I hope things get better for you OP. :feelsbadman:

it could be worst i guess:feelshaha:

I relate to this, same situation. Dog gone, then dad, mum won't be far behind. I wasn't that close to my dad but feel guilty I didn't hug him bye at least in the last few weeks/days. Not sure I want to carry on when I'm totally alone, seems pointless really.

Last edited:
Aww I’m sorry man. I’m always here if you need.

I can relate, man. You ever try VR? Is it at all effective for taking the edge off things? Sorry for your losses.

Sorry man.. I miss my grandpa and grandma, I missed my dad and went to visit him recently but there really isn't much about him to miss, hes a schizophrenic and talks about weird things.

how the fuck do these 2021cels have so many posts wtf
Sewer garbage psting

Maybe get another dog, or another kind of pet.

I relate to this, same situation. Dog gone, then dad, mum won't be far behind. I wasn't that close to my dad but feel guilty I didn't hug him bye at least in the last few weeks/days. Not sure I want to carry on when I'm totally alone, seems pointless really.
I relate so much to the last line. It’s always looming in the back of my head

I miss my father sometimes,but i still hate him for cursing me with shit DNA.

haven't seen mine in 2 years

Feelsbadman

Op hope you do well

Thanks brocels for kind support. I keep finger crossed for whatever beneficial endeavors you take part in.:feelsYall::feelsYall::heart: