Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just met my friend from high school and I feel like shit

cvury

cvury

HOLY SHIT CAT RIDING SKATEBOARD WTF
★★★★
14d 16h 46m
View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMR9p494d/

Everytime I open this godforsaken app known as TikTok I am reminded of how horrible women are. I can’t believe here in America cheating is socially acceptable and is just the norm. I’d rather be alone than date a Stacy bitch that will probably cheat on me (even though I could never pull one even if I wanted to) :feelsrope:

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

King of the dead, I sever your head
-
41d 6h 4m
cvury said:
Everytime I open this godforsaken app known as TikTok I am reminded of how horrible women are

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF: THE ONLY PERMAVIRGINTRUECEL
★★★★★
430d 11h 21m

I just met my friend from kindergarten and I feel like shit​

lumipallo

lumipallo

Recruit
★★
10d 22h 13m
Opening that app makes me want to kms, so many good looking dudes out there. Fucking genetics, never had a chance.
I found my regular hooker on there a few days ago. Comments full of old or average looking dudes sending he heart emojis and her responding with hear emojis. I wonder how she knows them.

AtheistCel

AtheistCel

Hopeless
★★
20d 6h 34m
lumipallo said:
Opening that app makes me want to kms, so many good looking dudes out there. Fucking genetics, never had a chance.
I found my regular hooker on there a few days ago. Comments full of old or average looking dudes sending he heart emojis and her responding with hear emojis. I wonder how she knows them.
How did you find a booker on Tik tok?

G

gilescorey

Nobody is ever going to want me
★★★★
23d 15h 29m
Keep in mind that they cheat on Chad and Brad just to get variety/because they are bored. A normie isn't even cheated on, from the beginning he faces the truth that his m'lady will cuck him 24/7 and he will have to pay for her and her bull's condoms and restaurants just for that foid to allow him to put his cock in her once a month. (as you can see from the vid, there's a foid holding hands with an ETHNIC normie and still publicly confessing to having cheated before, JFL :feelskek:)

I'm past the point of being frustrated and upset by such shittoks and videos. Just accept that you're an untermensh and you are supposed to be an asexual slave, just as in any other animal pack or flock where beta and alpha males exist. You've been lied to by religious folk and capitalists that you deserve "romance", "love" and all these things so you spend strength, time and money on, first, simping and being a "friend" to foids, than when frustration comes alongside no result, you'll start spending you strength, time and money on being red-pilled, looksmaxxing, gymcelling, fashionmaxxing and etc.

Real mutual affection between a physically unattractive male and a female is only possible in a highly intellectualised, sophisticated, post or trans-humanist societies, where reproduction through PIV intercourse does not exist anymore. If everything goes well (which is unlikely with all ooga boogas and islamcopers destroying things) this will be achieved in a century or two max. We actually live in the worst generation for the past 100-150 years in terms of dating and mating, it's insane how unlucky we are. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
lumipallo

lumipallo

Recruit
★★
10d 22h 13m
AtheistCel said:
How did you find a booker on Tik tok?
What I meant was, the regular hooker I go to. Stumbled upon her profile while swiping tiktok.

AtheistCel

AtheistCel

Hopeless
★★
20d 6h 34m
lumipallo said:
What I meant was, the regular hooker I go to. Stumbled upon her profile while swiping tiktok.
How did you figure out she was a hooker by looking at her profile.

S

SubHumanCurry

Banned
-
6d 11h 14m
yeah man...

It's end of times.

This is not cope. You NEVER had this in history before. NEVER. Roman Empire was not as this extreme and this shit is global now... and Spreading like wildfire...

Don't feel bad.

These people will be destroyed.

Their health will be done.

cvury

cvury

HOLY SHIT CAT RIDING SKATEBOARD WTF
★★★★
14d 16h 46m
SubHumanCurry said:
yeah man...

It's end of times.

This is not cope. You NEVER had this in history before. NEVER. Roman Empire was not as this extreme and this shit is global now... and Spreading like wildfire...

Don't feel bad.

These people will be destroyed.

Their health will be done.
Please don’t bump this thread I fucked up the title :cryfeels:

F

Forebraincel

Recruit
★★
3d 10h 5m
Brruah these fucking cumdumpsters :feelstastyman:

Broly

Broly

Paragon
★★★★★
70d 4h 34m
Animecel2D said:

I just met my friend from kindergarten and I feel like shit​

Mogs me for going to kindergarten

Steiner Ex Machina

Steiner Ex Machina

pls Lenore ara ara~ me
★★★★★
12d 12h 16m
They all deserve to be hanged.

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
94d 22h 12m
AtheistCel said:
How did you figure out she was a hooker by looking at her profile.
Jfl can you even read?

highinhibition

highinhibition

Banned
-
38d 15h 36m
No friends for your wallet

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Godless
★★★★★
20d 1h 39m
Isolationmaxx

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★
4d 21h 11m
Every man got fucked when the incels of the time invented Internet

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
135d 2h 55m
cvury said:
View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMR9p494d/

Everytime I open this godforsaken app known as TikTok I am reminded of how horrible women are. I can’t believe here in America cheating is socially acceptable and is just the norm. I’d rather be alone than date a Stacy bitch that will probably cheat on me (even though I could never pull one even if I wanted to) :feelsrope:
I can never trust foids anymore. They have no sense of conscience or moral shame.

It makes me angry when a man is considered a moral failure and gets mocked at if he doesn't have a job and being low-value with nothing to provide, but foids aren't expected to be loyal and subservient to their men.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8