Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just met my friend from high school and I feel like shit

cvury

cvury

Bright Future
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 11, 2021
Posts
1,949
Online
18d 15h 29m
View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMR9p494d/


Everytime I open this godforsaken app known as TikTok I am reminded of how horrible women are. I can’t believe here in America cheating is socially acceptable and is just the norm. I’d rather be alone than date a Stacy bitch that will probably cheat on me (even though I could never pull one even if I wanted to) :feelsrope:
 
ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

King of the dead, I sever your head
-
Joined
Apr 11, 2021
Posts
2,521
Online
41d 7h 16m
cvury said:
Everytime I open this godforsaken app known as TikTok I am reminded of how horrible women are
 
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Posts
96,030
Online
451d 20h 50m

I just met my friend from kindergarten and I feel like shit​

 
lumipallo

lumipallo

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Dec 6, 2020
Posts
295
Online
15d 8h 42m
Opening that app makes me want to kms, so many good looking dudes out there. Fucking genetics, never had a chance.
I found my regular hooker on there a few days ago. Comments full of old or average looking dudes sending he heart emojis and her responding with hear emojis. I wonder how she knows them.
 
AtheistCel

AtheistCel

Hopeless
★★
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Posts
117
Online
21d 7h 41m
lumipallo said:
Opening that app makes me want to kms, so many good looking dudes out there. Fucking genetics, never had a chance.
I found my regular hooker on there a few days ago. Comments full of old or average looking dudes sending he heart emojis and her responding with hear emojis. I wonder how she knows them.
How did you find a booker on Tik tok?
 
D

Deleted member 32544

Nobody is ever going to want me
-
Joined
Jan 26, 2021
Posts
395
Online
24d 5h 1m
Keep in mind that they cheat on Chad and Brad just to get variety/because they are bored. A normie isn't even cheated on, from the beginning he faces the truth that his m'lady will cuck him 24/7 and he will have to pay for her and her bull's condoms and restaurants just for that foid to allow him to put his cock in her once a month. (as you can see from the vid, there's a foid holding hands with an ETHNIC normie and still publicly confessing to having cheated before, JFL :feelskek:)

I'm past the point of being frustrated and upset by such shittoks and videos. Just accept that you're an untermensh and you are supposed to be an asexual slave, just as in any other animal pack or flock where beta and alpha males exist. You've been lied to by religious folk and capitalists that you deserve "romance", "love" and all these things so you spend strength, time and money on, first, simping and being a "friend" to foids, than when frustration comes alongside no result, you'll start spending you strength, time and money on being red-pilled, looksmaxxing, gymcelling, fashionmaxxing and etc.

Real mutual affection between a physically unattractive male and a female is only possible in a highly intellectualised, sophisticated, post or trans-humanist societies, where reproduction through PIV intercourse does not exist anymore. If everything goes well (which is unlikely with all ooga boogas and islamcopers destroying things) this will be achieved in a century or two max. We actually live in the worst generation for the past 100-150 years in terms of dating and mating, it's insane how unlucky we are. :feelsrope:
 
Last edited:
lumipallo

lumipallo

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Dec 6, 2020
Posts
295
Online
15d 8h 42m
AtheistCel said:
How did you find a booker on Tik tok?
What I meant was, the regular hooker I go to. Stumbled upon her profile while swiping tiktok.
 
AtheistCel

AtheistCel

Hopeless
★★
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Posts
117
Online
21d 7h 41m
lumipallo said:
What I meant was, the regular hooker I go to. Stumbled upon her profile while swiping tiktok.
How did you figure out she was a hooker by looking at her profile.
 
S

SubHumanCurry

Banned
-
Joined
Mar 23, 2021
Posts
260
Online
6d 23h 28m
yeah man...

It's end of times.

This is not cope. You NEVER had this in history before. NEVER. Roman Empire was not as this extreme and this shit is global now... and Spreading like wildfire...

Don't feel bad.

These people will be destroyed.

Their health will be done.
 
cvury

cvury

Bright Future
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 11, 2021
Posts
1,949
Online
18d 15h 29m
SubHumanCurry said:
yeah man...

It's end of times.

This is not cope. You NEVER had this in history before. NEVER. Roman Empire was not as this extreme and this shit is global now... and Spreading like wildfire...

Don't feel bad.

These people will be destroyed.

Their health will be done.
Please don’t bump this thread I fucked up the title :cryfeels:
 
F

Forebraincel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Sep 21, 2021
Posts
172
Online
4d 9h 50m
Brruah these fucking cumdumpsters :feelstastyman:
 
Broly

Broly

Anime Girl Connoisseur
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
17,747
Online
91d 6h 24m
Animecel2D said:

I just met my friend from kindergarten and I feel like shit​

Mogs me for going to kindergarten
 
Steiner Ex Machina

Steiner Ex Machina

It never began bitches
★★★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2021
Posts
1,358
Online
19d 16h 10m
They all deserve to be hanged.
 
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
9,997
Online
99d 23h 8m
AtheistCel said:
How did you figure out she was a hooker by looking at her profile.
Jfl can you even read?
 
highinhibition

highinhibition

Banned
-
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
5,237
Online
45d 15h 15m
No friends for your wallet
 
the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Preacher of Death
★★
Joined
May 19, 2021
Posts
2,637
Online
21d 15h 0m
Isolationmaxx
 
Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★
Joined
May 21, 2021
Posts
366
Online
9d 12h 33m
Every man got fucked when the incels of the time invented Internet
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
8,693
Online
153d 3h 31m
cvury said:
View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMR9p494d/


Everytime I open this godforsaken app known as TikTok I am reminded of how horrible women are. I can’t believe here in America cheating is socially acceptable and is just the norm. I’d rather be alone than date a Stacy bitch that will probably cheat on me (even though I could never pull one even if I wanted to) :feelsrope:
I can never trust foids anymore. They have no sense of conscience or moral shame.

It makes me angry when a man is considered a moral failure and gets mocked at if he doesn't have a job and being low-value with nothing to provide, but foids aren't expected to be loyal and subservient to their men.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top