Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just made fun of an ugly girl on tinder as a chad

JustKillMe

JustKillMe

Officer
★★★
So I cope with incel life by being a chad on tinder I mogged an ugly girl really hard I told her that she’s ugy and she’s a whale and her eyeys were ugly and she actually felt genuinely sad she asked me that she hates herself too and she said what Should I (chad) suggest her for plastic surgeries and I said that she wouldn’t be good looking at all even with plastic surgeries. I felt really good because this girl passed on me and completely rejected me on my main account so yeah That was some lifefuel shit .

what a waste of time.

she will just swipe till she gets a real chad, your achieving nothing dude.

better just to LDAR.

giphy.gif

jfl at these types of threads with no screenshots

Even and ugly girl will live a life 20 times better than the so called life an incel lives.

There’s no point in putting up threads like these with no screenshots.

Weed said:
jfl at these types of threads with no screenshots

Dude I swear I tried to use Imgur but it doesn’t work I can’t even upload on it

Pointless. She will get validated by all her tinder matches

Virginp0wers said:
what a waste of time.

she will just swipe till she gets a real chad, your achieving nothing dude.

better just to LDAR.

Legit. Also, thread is useless without pikachu

You did the right thing.

You are not better if you bully ugly girls. Why dont you rather bully average looking girls or above average looking girls because they were the ones who bullied us(mostly).

I would never make fun of other ugly people because i also got bullied for that and wouldnt wish that to any other ugly people. You are not real incel

Allblueeeee said:
You are not better if you bully ugly girls. Why dont you rather bully average looking girls or above average looking girls because they were the ones who bullied us(mostly).

I would never make fun of other ugly people because i also got bullied for that and wouldnt wish that to any other ugly people. You are not real incel

I agree, original poster is a hypocrite.

That is if post is true though, post contains no screenshots as proof so i am skeptical.

Maeror said:
I agree, original poster is a hypocrite.

That is if post is true though, post contains no screenshots as proof so i am skeptical.

I’m not lying why would I? 
She passed on me on my main account this fucking femoid deserve it 
If you don’t fucking hate femoids you’re a Fakecel and never been rejected before fat whales always humiliate us

Hot girls rejected us ?? No never happened! 
Of you’re a truecel you know you’re gonna get rejected  if the girl is hot before even trying so you don’t try but I guess I’m surrounded by bunch of fakecels

Allblueeeee said:

Ugly girls' refusal to looksmatch is one of the main causes of incel suffering though. Ugly girls STILL refuse to date incels, often simply because of our looks, so are really no better than average or attractive girls.

I agree that it is hypocritical for OP to make fun of someone for their looks though.

Kek. This is how girls treat ugly men on a daily basis.

You should have told her to kill herself when she asked what she should do.

I hope the entitled cunt kills herself.

Allblueeeee said:

Do you really think ugly girls get bullied like ugly guys do?
Girls like her are exactly why we're incel, because they refuse to give their male counterparts a chance and instead chase after Chad. If she really did reject op, she deserves any bullying that comes her way.

Wtf? Why the fuck is this forum so bluepilled now? "Oh my god why did you bully her you hypocrite asshole!!!!"

Are you fucking kidding me with this forum? You fucking pathetic piece of garbage cucks. You DESERVE to be fucking incel.

As someone who was bullied throughout almost his whole life for being ugly, I would never make fun of someone else's looks to them directly, not even females, unless, I heard that they ragged on someone else's looks.

ugly females still have 1973176180671386801637168137683176813673186317863147185613861835683681756813678137613867136713896713896713896713896137961379671396137613796137967139613796713767139673197138961738671386176178638671376138671x more value than literally all the posters here to the fucking 90th power.

while i disagree with just being a piece of shit to people for no reason, i think women are just fair game honestly. they think you're a subhuman piece of genetic trash in the back of their mind anyway.

Nautica1983 said:
As someone who was bullied throughout almost his whole life for being ugly, I would never make fun of someone else's looks to them directly, not even females, unless, I heard that they ragged on someone else's looks.

The reason I'd do the same thing as OP is because I'm bitter, and the fact that those stupid ugly cunts do the exact same thing to us. "Ugly" girls don't fucking exist. In the end they still are superior to us, and they laugh at us. As a few others said these bitches are the sole reason why half of us are even fucking incel. They refuse to go with their looksmatch person. They rather go for a guy who is 2-3 points higher. It's absolutely ridiculous.

The ugly girls and average bitches are the fucking worst. These entitled whores are just the worst of the worst. They get so much validation because guys believe they're easier to obtain. I fucking hate them. Those Stacy cunts are nicer than them.

screenshots pls

That's brutal man. Don't become what you hate.

Minjaze said:
I hope the entitled cunt kills herself.

Do you really think ugly girls get bullied like ugly guys do?
Girls like her are exactly why we're incel, because they refuse to give their male counterparts a chance and instead chase after Chad. If she really did reject op, she deserves any bullying that comes her way.

I just dont find it ok to bully ugly people, doesnt matter which gender. Ugly people are always seen as the scum of the society unfortunately. Gl people have it easier. Ugly girls have it mich better than ugly guys but still they are in disadvantage with prettier girls.

Have mercy with ugly people pls. I know the feeling of getting called ugly

anincelforlifelol said:
The reason I'd do the same thing as OP is because I'm bitter, and the fact that those stupid ugly cunts do the exact same thing to us. "Ugly" girls don't fucking exist. In the end they still are superior to us, and they laugh at us. As a few others said these bitches are the sole reason why half of us are even fucking incel. They refuse to go with their looksmatch person. They rather go for a guy who is 2-3 points higher. It's absolutely ridiculous.

The ugly girls and average bitches are the fucking worst. These entitled whores are just the worst of the worst. They get so much validation because guys believe they're easier to obtain. I fucking hate them. Those Stacy cunts are nicer than them.

Why would you go for 3/10 if you can get a 7/10? I bet u would rather want to fuck with chico than stblackops2cel, doesnt matter if hes your looksmatch. If you can get better lookin boy, why would u then go fo your looksmatch.

Its the fault of men who go for girls points below their rate

Luker_Incel said:
Allblueeeee said:
Ugly girls' refusal to looksmatch is one of the main causes of incel suffering though. Ugly girls STILL refuse to date incels, often simply because of our looks, so are really no better than average or attractive girls.
I agree that it is hypocritical for OP to make fun of someone for their looks though.

You would neither want to date an ugly boy instead of an CHAD. Its the fault of cucked men who make the smv of pussys so hig

Allblueeeee said:

It's fine to bully ugly girls FOR thinking they deserve Chad. Bullying them for being ugly isn't great though. Nobody deserves to be bullied for being ugly. Ugly women should just be LDARing like us (or fucking us but they won't), but beta cuck enablers and sex-hungry Chads still fuck them sadly.

ropecel said:
Allblueeeee said:
It's fine to bully ugly girls FOR thinking they deserve Chad. Bullying them for being ugly isn't great though. Nobody deserves to be bullied for being ugly. Ugly women should just be LDARing like us (or fucking us but they won't), but beta cuck enablers and sex-hungry Chads still fuck them sadly.

Yea we even dont know if she aims only for chads or also to average or ugly guys. Imo its ok if he bullies a girl that is only into chads.