Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just made a selfie with my smartphone of myself and I can't believe how ugly I am.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
Just making a selfie makes me wanna kill myself on spot, I'm never gonna make a selfie again.

This is why we don't take selfies, it's up close and shows the worst aspects of ourselves as sub 5 men.

I hate to remembering how subhuman i am and how its over

lens disortation is bad, take pic in sunlight AND HAVE SOMEONE ELSE TAKE IT FOR YOU FROM A GOOD DISTANCE

Lmao yeah it's why I don't really have any pics of myself in social media. I do in dating apps though in the slim hope of Maybe finding someone on there someday (yeah right). I'm subbed to your channel on youtube btw.

Same, everytime I try to make a selfie to update my profile pic on Facebook I don't seem to be able to make a decent one, no matter how many times i try. I had the same pic for years in which I still look very subhuman, but I was bluepilled back then.

Phones have no use.

Just making a selfie makes me wanna kill myself on spot, I'm never gonna make a selfie again.
To help you feel better I can tell you that it is the case for many people, the camera distorts the actual picture like this.

Also based guenon signature ngl.

I have the same problem.
I always think maybe this time it won't be so bad.

I actually saw some pictures from my friend's funeral.
I was easily the ugliest person in those pictures. Really I wanna join my friend in the grave

you're as good looking as your worst camera angle

I don't take pictures of myself. I need no digital proof of my own painful existence.

The front camera pill will destroy any confidence you have left

Try light on your back and with a distance of your fully extended arm at least, put soft shadow on your face.

Also you can angle fake by putting the camera above your face and normielarp.

Last edited:
Sometimes, i take 100 pics of myself from different angles and always focus on my shit eye area

Try light on your back and with a distance of your fully extended arm at least, put soft shadow on your face.

Also you can angle fake by putting the camera above your face and normielarp.

I took literally 100 selfies last night to see if one came out decent and none of them did. I deleted all of the photos and cried myself to sleep tbhngl

Tried selfies last year. In bright light, without anglemaxing. All of them sucked. And just in shadows of spruce forest and with different angle atlast made not so bad selfie :/

I don't dare to access the camera anymore.

This is why I never take pictures of myself, also mattescreenmaxxx.

Selfies and videos are brutally honest! I can see exactly why females despise me when I take a selfie or see myself on videos!

Selfies and videos are brutally honest! I can see exactly why females despise me when I take a selfie or see myself on videos!
Why mirrors lie so much? In photos I'm like 5 x more ugly than in mirrors dafuq.

i haven't taken a picture of myself in years because of this