Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just lost an easy 10% of my marks for one of my courses

Rapist

Rapist

Had an account here before the Big Bang
★★★★★
On the Syllabus, it said that there is a 10% late penalty "per day" for the assignments, so I thought I had a few days to complete the assignment I was supposed to hand in two day ago. I spent the whole day completing the assignment , and after I finished and uploaded all my answers to my PC, I tried to go to the submission page but it was closed:feelsmega:. Apparently, the late penalty was only for one day max, so I just got 0 on my first assignment and lost 10% of my final marks:feelsrope:. On the bright side, there are five more assignments and they only count the top 5, but it'll probably get even harder and I sort of struggled on this one:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:.

Have you tried asking your teacher/professor? :feelsjuice:

Fuck assignments literal bullshits which makes me want to commit suicide every fucking day i want a ww3 or a nuke big enough to erase all the bullshit universities around the world fuck assholes giving literal shits in the name of education