Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just lost a front-side tooth in a motorcycle accident , nice i'm a sub 2 now.

Psycho

Psycho

KHV INCEL
-
road to trucel.
it could be worst, oh wait ... it couldn't. lol how i'm gonna have a first kiss with this mouth. odds just multiplied by 100. its over :D
trucelmaxxing is legit.
edit : and i already had a broken front main tooth , because my dad punched me in the face 5 years ago.

Last edited:
b6c.gif

Damn... my condolences.... the only option is an implant, and i know these arent exactly cheap...

But hey, think of the bright side:
It was over for you before the tooth incident :feelsmage:

Dental implant theory

motorycles are dangerous as fuck.

it was a weak tooth , i was fixing it. i was going to hospital to inject penicillin for the exact tooth as the dentist told me to. he was going to fill it or whatever. road was slippery and icey. i felt on ice with my face , didn't notice the tooth till later in hospital. half of it is gone the other half will drop if just punch in my face very soft.
lol i already had a broken front tooth since 5 years ago, because my dad punched me in the face.
so wait till i lose it completely after meeting dentist and i will send pic.
Damn... my condolences.... the only option is an implant, and i know these arent exactly cheap...

But hey, think of the bright side:
It was over for you before the tooth incident :feelsmage:
i will implant for sure , or i'm gonna see imaginary rope around my neck every time i see myself in the mirror.
Dental implant theory

bad boy halo from riding motorcycles, you can pick up single moms and trashy hillbilly foids

how did it happen?

Helmet didnt protect your teeth ı assume
RIP bro

Fuck sounds painful

Did you have any other injuries? Motorcycle accidents are brutal

how did it happen?
Tbh, inceldom happened.
i chose the hot foid dentist over skilled male dentist , because she had to touch me for sure and it feels good to be touched by females once in a 5 year.
fucking foid probably fucked up my tooth , cause she didn't care about a subhuman tooth.
it was a very minor incident , i didn't even bleed or sth. i was going 5 km/s into a square , because road was icy. it slipped and i felt down with my face because my other hand was in my pocket i couldn't take it out in time. still it was very soft , the bitch probably had my tooth fucked up already and this soft low impact made it brake from inside.
Helmet didnt protect your teeth ı assume
RIP bro
didn't have Helmet and even if i had it would be broken too. the overall force caused it to brake. because probably fucking foid dentist fucked up my tooth.
Fuck sounds painful

Did you have any other injuries? Motorcycle accidents are brutal
it was a minor incident thou my right leg hurts so badly. i don't have any meat on my legs so the impact was directly on the bones.

I also have a front tooth missing
feelsbadman
toothcels are underrated

Untitled 1 that white solid thing you see there is the temporarily shit they put in your tooth , till the infection overcomes. it will drop in 2 days by itself. that foid probably carved too much of my tooth and it was already broken.
the other one is for 5 years ago.
not to mention subhuman forms of other tooths.

Low IQ for not riding with a full face helmet

My teeth grew out fucked but luckily as an incel I have no reason to smile

I also had a motorcycle accident recently, happened a month ago, didn't lost any teeth though my left leg and arm are still fucked.

And the bike, good thing I had insurance
IMG 20210226 055544

I also had a motorcycle accident recently, happened a month ago, didn't lost any teeth though my left leg and arm are still fucked.

And the bike, good thing I had insuranceView attachment 415807
bruh you're accident is a real accident, for me it was slipping on ice with low speed. literally nothing happened but i landed badly and my weak tooth broke.

bad boy halo from riding motorcycles, you can pick up single moms and trashy hillbilly foids
THAT'S A GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING LIE!

(Don't ask me how i know... Or do... I'll just tell you. Motorcyclists me. Still lonely me.)

Prove God exists after this, theists.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back