Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I just looked up some of my old classmates

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
Almost all the girls are married and have children with Chad’s and Chadlites. A few of them got really fat too. :feelskek:

Most of the guys are married or have girlfriends. The only dude that would even talk to me in middle school turned into a legit Chad and has pictures of him with multiple Stacy-tier chicks and his girlfriend is easily a 8/10. He’s also an award winning actor and a EMT, what the fuck!

I was always the outcast in school, I had absolutely no friends besides one other aspie kid that moved away in 7th grade. I think I might be the only incel in my class. It was a small school, we only had 17 kids in my grade.

17 kids? fucking hillbilly

I avoid doing that now. I did it for a few years and just got sick of seeing how much better they are all doing.

17 kids? fucking hillbilly
Elab? My town had less than 1500 people in total. I lived about 15 miles from a 100k+ population town and that’s where I spent most of my time. I hate redneck fucks.

Last edited:
Elab? My town had less than 1500 people in total. I lived about 15 miles from a 100k+ population town and that’s where I spent most of my time. I hate redneck fucks.
Lemme guess, Kansas? :y'all:

Almost all the girls are married and have children with Chad’s and Chadlites. A few of them got really fat too. :feelskek:

Most of the guys are married or have girlfriends. The only dude that would even talk to me in middle school turned into a legit Chad and has pictures of him with multiple Stacy-tier chicks and his girlfriend is easily a 8/10. He’s also an award winning actor and a EMT, what the fuck!

I was always the outcast in school, I had absolutely no friends besides one other aspie kid that moved away in 7th grade. I think I might be the only incel in my class. It was a small school, we only had 17 kids in my grade.
yeah it goes like that. They get all fat and old. 5 years later divorce them and go to Tyrone and Jamals

So ur only friend is doing well? U mad at him?

How old are you now. Btw emt isnt a good job. They get shit pay and work their ass off for it.

yeah it goes like that. They get all fat and old. 5 years later divorce them and go to Tyrone and Jamals

So ur only friend is doing well? U mad at him?
I wouldn’t call him a friend, just the only person that would acknowledge I existed. We never hung out or anything. My one and only friend from school hung himself a few years after high school. He moved away during 7th grade, so I didn’t know he died until last year.

I wouldn’t call him a friend, just the only person that would acknowledge I existed. We never hung out or anything. My one and only friend from school hung himself a few years after high school. He moved away during 7th grade, so I didn’t know he died until last year.
Will if he acknowledged u, then he is a good guy.

I am surprised your vbery little class ignored u. Wtf u grew up with them

i swa a guy who looked like jason momoa on the bus, brual mogging

Stay off Facebook.

I avoid social media like the plague. I don't have it in me to look at the things normies get so easily and that I will never have. It's just soul-crushing sometimes.

Lots of people from my year at school have kids now.

I don't envy them. I can sit and chill and do what I want while they have to dedicated the rest of their lives to bringing up other human beings.

I do that sometimes and they all have pictures showing off there sex lives

Brutal OP. What does your life look like in comparison

I want to know how severe the disparity is.
I’m a 23 KHHV with no college education and I still live with my parents.

Most of them are married with kids, their own homes and most are college educated. All the guys have girlfriends, as far as I can tell.

I’m a 23 KHHV with no college education and I still live with my parents.

Most of them are married with kids, their own homes and most are college educated. All the guys have girlfriends, as far as I can tell.
Thought you were 30, not 23. Even more brutal.

Thought you were 30, not 23. Even more brutal.
No, I live in a shithole redneck town full of redneck Chad’s that drive lifted trucks and act like obnoxious shithead cuckservatives.

Of course they all married young, something like 25% of the foids that went to my school were teenage mothers.

shithole redneck town full of redneck Chad’s that drive lifted trucks and act like obnoxious shithead cuckservatives.

Of course they all married young, something like 25% of the foids that went to my school were teenage mothers.
It's over for right-wingcels

It has been a lifefuel for me. Most of my old classmates have become full-blown cucks and only a minority managed to settle for a very used roastie.

The femoids I had in my university course have uglymaxxed like crazy, not that prevented them from securing a betabuxer, though.

It has been a lifefuel for me. Most of my old classmates have become full-blown cucks and only a minority managed to settle for a very used roastie.

The femoids I had in my university course have uglymaxxed like crazy, not that prevented them from securing a betabuxer, though.
I’ll be 23 in a few months. The only thing stopping me from roping is I want to see all these normie fucks get divorce raped in the next few years.

I looked up some of my classmates a few weeks ago too. Made me very sad.

I am a complete failure.

Dont worry the divorce rape and STDs are on the way.

I’ll be 23 in a few months. The only thing stopping me from roping is I want to see all these normie fucks get divorce raped in the next few years.

Don´t worry, they will get divorce raped and cucked as well. Femoids have no loyalty to betabuxers. I´ve seen it happening and that's brutal.

Looks depressing tbh. I like big cities.