Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I just locked myself out of the house

• Thread starter Deleted member 34242
  • Start date
Deleted member 34242

Deleted member 34242

Self-banned
-
I locked the door by accident as i was going to get pizza and didnt bring my keys. Now im stuck outside in 2 celsius. Everyone I know is asleep as its like 1 am. Guess i will walk around town until they wake up. I dont want to message anyone that im locked out because iv gotten mad at them and scolded them in the past for being locked and not bringing their keys so it would be a mega "how the tables have turned" moment and i would feel so incredibly cucked. This is an ultimate blackpill moment. Only subhuman betas would be stupid enough to get locked out of their own house. Giga chads can phase through walls.

Jfl Ive done that when I got too high on pills:incel:

Just pick the motherfucking lock dude! Be careful to disarm the boo-traps though...

Just pick the motherfucking lock dude! Be careful to disarm the boo-traps though...
Dont know how. Doesnt matter though im camping out in a bank. Its toasty warm in here.

Update: after a security car drove by and parked in front of the bank. I left in a hurry. Nobody got out of the car or followed me when i walked away. So i dunno they probably just wanted me to leave and nothing else. I walked around for an hour and then i walked back home. The door was magically unlocked, i guess because somebody came home and then left again without locking the door. Now i can drink a beer go to bed :feelscomfy:. Total time locked out: 4 hours.

Brutal shit ngl

never been locked out of my house because I can just climb the fence over and open the backdoor I keep unlocked, or open one of the windows and go through them

Brutal shit ngl

never been locked out of my house because I can just climb the fence over and open the backdoor I keep unlocked, or open one of the windows and go through them
Mogs me

Lmao I remember I got into that situation when I was 16 years old so I climbed over the house to get into the backyard and the backyard door was locked

I'm ricecel so my mom does that to me whenever I get a bad grade

Brutal shit ngl

Thanks for the intel bro...

Now we know where to bring our cold ladies...

So. Just crack open a cold one bro!

Thanks for the intel bro...

Now we know where to bring our cold ladies...

So. Just crack open a cold one bro!
please don’t

i don’t want to share my cold ones with anyone else

please don’t

i don’t want to share my cold ones with anyone else
Ok. They were used, and stinky anyway... Just trying to do a solid for a bro...

Goddamned motherfucking Volcel!

when I was a kid and got locked out, I would climb in a window. It's easy if the window isn't locked.

Dead bolt doors always.

Stay outside until morning theory.

Go crash at your girlfriends place.

This is the LockPickingLawyer and today we are going to help a pathetic incel who locked himself out of his place not to freeze to death using just this soda can and a credit card. We put it like this and here it opens. That's all I have for you today, as always, have a nice day!

Always remember bringing your Keys