Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I just legally got a blowjob from a 5'0 girl in reverse plank position

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
I went to the store to buy smokes as i always do and met a 5'0 cute latina there who was also buying smokes.

Bear in mind, ive been hitting the height machine at the gym for ages now i reached 6'7-6'8 height and gigachad body.

I am 120kg pure muscles and 6% body fat. (I wont share a picture and let the jannies ban me, im not that dumb)

Anyways, i tapped her on the shoulder and told her, hey this one on me, dont worry about it.

She looked at me, smiled and said thanks.

I asked her if she would like to go back to my apartment to chill and smoke together.

She looked at me and immediately accepted my offer after she realised that this is the height difference she deserves.

We went back to my apartment and i opened the door and she got in.

As soon as she got in i smacked her on the head from behind and she fell unconscious (i made sure its not a hard hit to not accidently kill her like last time).

I dragged her to my room, tied her hands behind her back and i lied on the floor under her.

Her butthole facing my face and her face facing my dick.

I WENT INTO REVERSE PLANK POSITION.

For those of you who dont know what that is, ill show you:

I am a god in this position. I can stay like this for hours.

I closed my eyes and waited till i felt like she was going to wake up.

When i felt that, i actively started looking at her tight butthole which gave me a raging boner ngl.

She was now stuck between a rock (my boner) and a hard place, to look at (my face).

She woke up and immediately started shouting what the hell did you do to me.

She tried to get off me, but i started swinging gradually left and right, left and right, left and right left and right, negating her attempts to reach the floor and keeping her on my center mass.

after few minutes she got tired and realised its futile to fight me.

I let out a calm voice.

"I wana play a game"

"What game, this is madness i cant believe this is happening to me"

"You see that huge dick infront of you"

"Yes, its pretty huge"

"You have to make it nut before it loses erection, or else we will be stuck in this position forever"

"you re crazy, im calling the cops"

"THE GAME STARTS NOW!!"

I immediately started thinking of @Fat Link s mother to lose my erection to get the easy dub.

Mangos she went on it like a beast. Literal throat goat.

I reinitiated swinging mode but this time even harder. Left and right, right and left, up and down. This time i wanted her to fall.

The whore bit on my dick and wouldnt let go.

I knew its over, she s good, she probably played this game before.

I changed this strategy and started thinking of @Master s mother to lose my erection faster.

To no avail.

To no avail mangos. As soon as i stoped swinging to catch a breath.

She swallowed my dick in one thrust and circled her tongue around it like a washing machine on 1600-1700 RPM maybe even more.

My hands were going soft. I was losing tension in my abs. I was visibly distraught and i could see myself crumble and fall, you could say it was the fall of rome reenacted.

7 seconds later i collapsed and shot my load into her throat.

She gulped it all down, stood up then looked at me.

Me:

Her: "Pathetic."

She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and left my place.

I will never forget this defeat.

its over.

i need to hit the height machine tbhngl

Better writing than the lord of the rings

I went to the store to buy smokes as i always do and met a 5'0 cute latina there who was also buying smokes.

Bear in mind, ive been hitting the height machine at the gym for ages now i reached 6'7-6'8 height and gigachad body.

I am 120kg pure muscles and 6% body fat. (I wont share a picture and let the jannies ban me, im not that dumb)

Anyways, i tapped her on the shoulder and told her, hey this one on me, dont worry about it.

I asked her if she would like to go back to my apartment to chill and smoke together.

She looked at me and immediately accepted my offer after she realised that this is the height difference she deserves.

As soon as she got in i smacked her on the head from behind and she fell unconscious (i made sure its not a hard hit to not accidently kill her like last time).

I dragged her to my room, tied her hands behind her back and i lied on the floor under her.

View attachment 1196895

When i felt that, i actively started looking at her tight butthole which gave me a raging boner ngl.

She was now stuck between a rock (my boner) and a hard place, to look at (my face).

She tried to get off me, but i started swinging gradually left and right, left and right, left and right left and right, negating her attempts to reach the floor and keeping her on my center mass.

View attachment 1196918

I let out a calm voice.

"I wana play a game"

View attachment 1196901

"Yes, its pretty huge"

"You have to make it nut before it loses erection, or else we will be stuck in this position forever"

"THE GAME STARTS NOW!!"

I immediately started thinking of @Fat Link s mother to lose my erection to get the easy dub.

I reinitiated swinging mode but this time even harder. Left and right, right and left, up and down. This time i wanted her to fall.

I changed this strategy and started thinking of @Master s mother to lose my erection faster.

To no avail.

She swallowed my dick in one thrust and circled her tongue around it like a washing machine on 1600-1700 RPM maybe even more.

My hands were going soft. I was losing tension in my abs. I was visibly distraught and i could see myself crumble and fall, you could say it was the fall of rome reenacted.

Me:
View attachment 1196914

its over.
poetic

View attachment 1196895

View attachment 1196918

I let out a calm voice.

"I wana play a game"

View attachment 1196901

"Yes, its pretty huge"

"THE GAME STARTS NOW!!"

To no avail.

Me:
View attachment 1196914

its over.
What being manlet does to a nigger