Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just learned why I'm incel

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
I haven't seen my dad in 25 years, so I never knew what he looked like except from my childhood memories. But he recently died, so I had to look up his documents to settle inheritance matters. Found his old passport and lo and behold he was FIVE FUCKING TWO, bald and ugly as sin. I never even had a chance jfl :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

what a chad, he just pump and dumped ur mom despite being 5'2 and bald

did your dad also coom into and ditch any German women? maybe you have a long lost hapa cousin

hypergamy increased so much

steal ur dads identity

what a chad, he just pump and dumped ur mom despite being 5'2 and bald
They met in 1980s China, everyone was poor as fuck back then and he was a stemcel with solid income.

did your dad also coom into and ditch any German women? maybe you have a long lost hapa cousin
Nah, he went back to China and was never married again and never had any other children. So basically he went back to being incel :feelshaha:

I also balding erly thanks to my dad. I saw his photo in my age and it's pretty simillar

I also balding erly thanks to my dad. I saw his photo in my age and it's pretty simillar
The thing is I'm not even balding, my hair is one the very few things I have going for me. Not for much longer though apparently :feelsrope:

The thing is I'm not even balding, my hair is one the very few things I have going for me. Not for much longer though apparently :feelsrope:
It's not a time for ER, but a couple of hairs woud be better. I looked some time ago on my primary school photo. So much hairs, not only hairs, I was looking way better then now

It's a wonder I even grew to 5'7 since my mom is also like 5'1 jfl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back