Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I just learned that i'm not 5'4, im actually 5'5

5 inches left.

Fakecel LARPer.

Morning height?

Still legit though.

Damn nigga I can't believe jbm strikes again. I seen your tinder you got over 200+

And I just found out I'm not 5'3. I'm actually 5'4.
:feelsseriously:

last summer, a few months after my 16th birthday, my jew doctors told me I had grown to 5'7. I was ecstatic, I thought I might actually have the chance to ascend since I have a 5'8 chadpreet friend and he gets girls all the time. but when I went to school a few months later I saw that all the boys were still much taller than me. I got home, and suprise suprise i'm still 5'5. Fuck my kike ass doctors for giving me any hope

Last edited:
last year, around my 16th birthday, my jew doctors told me I had grown to 5'7. I was ecstatic, I thought I might actually have the chance to ascend since I have a 5'8 chadpreet friend and he gets girls all the time. but when I went to school the next morning, I saw that all the boys were still much taller than me. I got home, and suprise suprise i'm still 5'5. Fuck my kike ass doctors for giving me any hope
sorry brocel but that was hilarious :lul:

last summer, a few months after my 16th birthday, my jew doctors told me I had grown to 5'7. I was ecstatic, I thought I might actually have the chance to ascend since I have a 5'8 chadpreet friend and he gets girls all the time. but when I went to school a few months later I saw that all the boys were still much taller than me. I got home, and suprise suprise i'm still 5'5. Fuck my kike ass doctors for giving me any hope
Fucking doctor.

Lmao :feelskek:, yeah i can't even mog girls nowadays. They're either as tall as me or taller, it's weird if i see one shorter than me. But they want tallfag aniways so :cryfeels::feelsrope:

I'm 5'7 in the morning,
and 5'6 by late afterrnoon

still invisible as far as foids are concerned

Another 5’5cel. :feelsLightsaber:
@Transcended Trucel