Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I just knew that foids will be extremely horny when they have period

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
They are literally demons, I know women always side with the chaos and gore

I don’t think other female animals have period, coincidence?

Just like how they like hot shower

Good or bad? Are they horny for you

That's why foids have developed the clitoris. So you don't know when they're sexually available, and to be able to apply the dual mating strategy. The betabuxx will think she's happy, and she's having a Chad's child.

That's why foids have developed the clitoris. So you don't know when they're sexually available, and to be able to apply the dual mating strategy. The betabuxx will think she's happy, and she's having a Chad's child.
Nature is fucking nut

What are you 12? And yes other mammals have this too. Have you never heard about an animal being in heat?

That’s new to me
At my job I see cows that once a month or so go into heat and get really fussy and will start mounting anything that moves. That's how we know they are ready to be bred. This is the same thing foids do once a month on their period, except instead of mounting they find the most attractive man in proximity and throw themselves at him. More and more I realize that humans are just really weird animals. Only one in a million are able to ascend their animalistic instincts to become superhumans that transform the rest of humanity with their accomplishments.