Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just killed a baby mouse and I now feel remorseful

perpetual anger

perpetual anger

nostalgiacel
I caught a mouse on my trap and when I seen him, he was just a baby boy:fuk:

I felt so fucking bad.

but I also related to his experience just then: mom and dad abandons him, leaves him for hisself, which in return having him get caught up by a human predator:feelscry:

I bet you he had a sister too. She probably lifemog little Stuart and sexually abused him too (because we all know foids are the true rapists (in Roblox)) while Stuart rotted in his hole alone, sorta like us:dafuckfeels:.

anyway, I’m going to go eat my feelings away now, for the atrocity I committed:cryfeels:

There’s those who win at life and those who don’t

Life as a mouse is not easy. If not you than the owl in the tree or the snake in the field.

There’s those who win at life and those who don’t
“Wherever there is light in this world, there where always be darkness that follows” -Madara Uchiha
Fuck this world man. I wish I can ER the whole planet in one fell swoop

“Wherever there is light in this world, there where always be darkness that follows” -Madara Uchiha
Fuck this world man. I wish I can ER the whole planet in one fell swoop
E619BA9C F295 44FD AB9E 0DE17C7A8E35

Life as a mouse is not easy. If not you than the owl in the tree or the snake in the field.
The thing about the one I just caught though, is that he seemed like a nice guy. When I picked him up, he looked at me and made a face like this, “:feelsaww:”NO BS — my fucking heart sinked as I realized I had to throw the fucker in the trash or else he would attract more visitors. I FUCKING HATE MY SELF:fuk:

either you eat or you get eaten

The thing about the one I just caught though, is that he seemed like a nice guy. When I picked him up, he looked at me and made a face like this, “:feelsaww:”NO BS — my fucking heart sinked as I realized I had to throw the fucker in the trash or else he would attract more visitors. I FUCKING HATE MY SELF:fuk:
damn brocel thats fucked up

I hate rodents

i can.
i had to do something not dissimilar a few years ago. I looked at it as removing a pest rather than taking a life, however.
Brutal heartlesspill:dafuckfeels:…I need to learn how to toughen my skin up and not get upset over small things like that. It’s just that as men, we’re naturally empathetic because we felt almost all pain imaginable. Unlike women, we’re actually the fairer, more empathetic gender.

Brutal heartlesspill:dafuckfeels:…I need to learn how to toughen my skin up and not get upset over small things like that. It’s just that as men, we’re naturally empathetic because we felt almost all pain imaginable. Unlike women, we’re actually the fairer, more empathetic gender.
you're right about all of those things. A tough skin is necessary for incels and men in general to grow. Repressing emotions at will is also a good tool to have handy.

I picked up a mouse that was in my house by the tail, and chucked it out in the street, only to watch a 16-wheeler drive by and crush it. Oh well. They're pests, who cares? :feelsjuice:

I caught a mouse on my trap and when I seen him, he was just a baby boy:fuk:

I felt so fucking bad.

but I also related to his experience just then: mom and dad abandons him, leaves him for hisself, which in return having him get caught up by a human predator:feelscry:

I bet you he had a sister too. She probably lifemog little Stuart and sexually abused him too (because we all know foids are the true rapists (in Roblox)) while Stuart rotted in his hole alone, sorta like us:dafuckfeels:.

anyway, I’m going to go eat my feelings away now, for the atrocity I committed:cryfeels:
I killed a poor rat too, it was just trying to thugmaxx and get laid by foodmaxxing. I realised I was a humancel killing ratcel, but we were both cels. Ascend from this material plane of existence. Become Hindu.

As do I, but this one in particular was special :fuk:
I drowned one in the barracks when i was militaryceling, little bastard ran into my bathtub, big mistake. I stopped the drain and filled it up until the fucker stopped moving:smonk:

This made me want to kill some mouses in acid and see how they dissapear:feelsLSD:

Its over for mousecels ngl man, just trying to survive and gets killed by some human for existing :feelsbadman:.
Fuck its actually really depressing if you think about it :feelsrope:

Its over for mousecels ngl man, just trying to survive and gets killed by some human for existing :feelsbadman:.
u7Ix5Cu.png

Some were born to thrive, some to perish.

nah I hate mice, those little fuckers will shit on everything you own. then their rotting corpses will make everything stink like putrid death

nah I hate mice, those little fuckers will shit on everything you own. then their rotting corpses will make everything stink like putrid death

Yes. Especially the albino "knockout mice". Without inhibition, I recall...

That one mouse could have created hundreds more to suffer and die like him. You saved these lives by ending the lineage with him.

Yes. Especially the albino "knockout mice". Without inhibition, I recall...
nothing like having to scrape a dead mouse off the floor with a putty knife at work lol. And then it falls apart because it's already been rotting all weekend... fukin gross

That one mouse could have created hundreds more to suffer and die like him. You saved these lives by ending the lineage with him.
Created more mousecels :cryfeels:

True and brutal. Still, the one I killed was adorable:feelsbadman:

Ducking brutal man. This one in particular surely did not deserve that:feelsbadman:

All life should be genetically programed not to suffer by humans, humans should go vegan, an AI should control reproduction and resources to prevent suffering from any living thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back