Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just hate the way that some bones affect everything in your life

Based NaziCel

Based NaziCel

Balkancel, exterminator of IT troons
★★★★
Someone on this forum told me that life is a bone competition.This is actually water but it’s pure blackpill:blackpill::blackpill:.If you don’t have your bones big enough or if they are actually big but they are smaller with 0.000001 microns than they should be, then it’s ovER.The halo effect is just based on the length of your b0nes:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:.Only if you have that bones as big/long as a certain length, you can pass as chad:chad::chad:.O v. ER

And shape too for facial bones

It never even began.

Someone on this forum told me that life is a bone competition.This is actually water but it’s pure blackpill:blackpill::blackpill:.If you don’t have your bones big enough or if they are actually big but they are smaller with 0.000001 microns than they should be, then it’s ovER.The halo effect is just based on the length of your b0nes:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:.Only if you have that bones as big/long as a certain length, you can pass as chad:chad::chad:.O v. ER
Shabbbbat