Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just hate how I look

notcracklord

notcracklord

TFR
★★
Every time I ever see myself I am disgusted mirrors photos wherever I feel disgusting I never look good I just want to look normal I never take photos of myself and when I do I’m retaking for almost 20 mins js to look my best and I also take tons of pics to see which ones I look better in but I end up deleting all anyway I just wish I wasn’t so ugly it’s terrible why can’t I be normal

I'm slowly becoming a fat fuck again. I'm just too depressed to do anything anymore. It's hard for me to even find the energy to play guitar or work on music. It's like my soul is being taken away from me.

I'm slowly becoming a fat fuck again. I'm just too depressed to do anything anymore. It's hard for me to even find the energy to play guitar or work on music. It's like my soul is being taken away from me.
That's life as a social reject man. It's brutal as fuck.

Every time I ever see myself I am disgusted mirrors photos wherever I feel disgusting I never look good I just want to look normal I never take photos of myself and when I do I’m retaking for almost 20 mins js to look my best and I also take tons of pics to see which ones I look better in but I end up deleting all anyway I just wish I wasn’t so ugly it’s terrible why can’t I be normal
Sadly it’s the way our life has to be.