Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I just had the best dream ever and the most brutal awakening after a dream ever

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
(note: read everything it's a very long story and I can't convey it in a shorter passage because English isn't my first lang, the dream was almost like a movie)

prologue: before the dream I was watching American Gods, just a show. I thought the main actress in the show looked arousing, so I edged to my oneitis (not her) then slept (lol)

The dream started with my mother arguing on the phone with someone in my neighborhood, specifically the local electric generator owner arguing with him about wattage, our load and power cuts as usual and I heard the argument heat up so much that he apparently insulted my mother so I go to his front door to confront him, he got out but didn't apologize so I kept pressuring him expecting an apology, little did I know that he saved something much better than an apology to me.

Out of nowhere, he told me to come look through the window and told me "I'll let you take your time talking"
and there was a girl that kind of resembled that actress but in a hijab was there (she looks even better imo the actress looked very skinny in the show, this dreamgirl had perfect, plum cheeks, with threads of ginger hair untucked from her hijab) we talked through the open window.

I was surprised and she stared at me, she told me "did my father tell you?" I said "no, told me about what?" and she then went on explaining that my mother went to their house asking for arranged marriage for me.

she was sitting with her friends, both males and females, and they were calculating stuff about income or a loan or some shit.

then it went like this:

Girl: so you really insisted on your family to do this?

Me: marriage was out of my equations so this is surprising...

(here comes the brutal part)

Girl: Good that's what I wanted to hear, now you better start convincing your mother that you don't actually want to marry me so that she can cancel this.

Me: and what about you? do you accept me?

Girl: (in an agitated manner) Definitely not your business to ask!
if you insist on an answer I'm not marrying you.

Me: Ok, so what should I do today then?

Girl: hangout with me as our families talk?

Me: (thinking this is my best chance in life) YES!

So we went out the house, we drank juices, ate chip, I had my galaxy buds in my pocket so each put on a piece, we talked through it as we were walking far apart, we listened to some music then we went to a football stadium and played football (soccer for you muricucks) then we went back home and started talking again:

Me: this was fun, was this fun to you?

Ginger dream girl: yes, surprisingly this was so much fun huh

Me: (blackpill) have you deliberately made this hangout to be this much fun because you don't like me? so that you can tolerate me? because I'm uglier than you?

Her: mmmmm... maybe?

Me: Am I really that much uglier than you?

Her: you know, you're a little uglier than me hahahahaha

(we both laugh)

Her: you kind of resemble a female actress (shows me a pic of a 40-50 yo arabian actress with bogged plastic surgeries)

(we both laugh a lot about the joke)

Me: you know, you look exactly like a foreign actress, I can't remember her name...
(takes phone out, she glances and sees me playing pubg mobile)

Girl: (mocking) you really play that kid game? play something better!!!

Me: just wait...
(opens chrome on my phone)

dream ends and I wake up.

my initial thought after waking up is that I immediately closed my eyes again and hugged the pillow and tried my best to sleep again. then the realization hits that it's just a dream and that it's over. I woke up because I didn't piss before I slept, so there I am, brutal awakening with an urge to go to the bathroom.

the reason I shared this because this dream wasn't only good, it felt so real.
it is to me better than any wet dream I had because wet dreams are just fucking, this felt so real and it was so long, like a real gf experience guys. it had an unfathomable amount of details that made it feel so real that I ended up questioning my plane of existence, nothing truly compares.

it was undoubtedly the best dream I ever had. even though she told me she rejected me but....we apparently liked eachother and we were giggling, eye contacting and shit it's like something out of movies and it was something that a person like me never and will never experience in his lifetime.

guys, this dream felt better than my entire life. this hangout experience literally mogs every hangout that I ever had in my life, including the ones with my best ugly incel friend boyos. a fucking dream hangout is better than everything I ever experienced.

this is the depressing part and it was the most brutal awakening to me, the realization that I could never ever make this dream happen and that this was better than my entire life that I lived or my future.

hope you have good dreams, but ones with good awakening, boyos.

Last edited:
yeah and I once had a nightmare about becoming a betabuxx and paying $500k for a wedding and getting a really bad troubled feeling in my heart after the reception, like when you get in trouble and you imagine your parents finding out or a cop just pulled you over. Nightmare ended with divorce rape, didn't have a single good thought about a woman for like 2 weeks after it

Very brutal. My dreams are usually nonsense or nightmares. I don’t remember having a dream that would do anything for me. I’ve only had dreams like yours sometime in the past I think.

Maybe try lucid dreaming?

yeah and I once had a nightmare about becoming a betabuxx and paying $500k for a wedding and getting a really bad troubled feeling in my heart after the reception, like when you get in trouble and you imagine your parents finding out or a cop just pulled you over. Nightmare ended with divorce rape, didn't have a single good thought about a woman for like 2 weeks after it
sorry for the unpleasant dream boyo hope you have something better like this after you edge yourself to sleep like I did :feelscomfy:

Very brutal. My dreams are usually nonsense or nightmares. I don’t remember having a dream that would do anything for me. I’ve only had dreams like yours sometime in the past I think.

Maybe try lucid dreaming?
no, I just edged myself then slept and had this dream. 0 preparations. it's kind of like a miracle tbh.

edit: ok, the temps in here are 50 degrees celsius in the shade and the ac was barely blowing cool air in my room, so there's that too.

Last edited:
no, I just edged myself then slept and had this dream. 0 preparations. it's kind of like a miracle tbh.

edit: ok, the temps in here are 50 degrees celsius in the shade and the ac was barely blowing cool air in my room, so there's that too.
No, I mean you should try coping with Lucid Dreaming. You could meet your dream girlfriend again this way.

man I also get foids in my dreams at times and it feels so good bro. Your emotions are also heightened in dreams. But then we wake up.

No, I mean you should try coping with Lucid Dreaming. You could meet your dream girlfriend again this way.
but it wouldn't ever feel as real as this dream. I know, I've seen a video about steps you do to get lucid dreams that is scientifically backed up somehow and had a couple of mini-lucid dreams before, but the whole point about lucid dreaming is knowing that it's a dream and controlling it, this however felt real, way more real than any dream I had whether lucid or not. it's just different.

I felt happier in this dream than I ever did in my whole life :feelsbadman: