Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just had another brutal rejection

haraharina

haraharina

bedmaxx and rotmaxx
-
Went to a friends birthday party yesterday and saw alot of foids come unexpectedly, apparently his sister invited them or some shit
Eventually we play thruth or dare with the poeple in the group and i wanted to test my luck so i asked a friend who was with me on text if he could dare me to kiss a girl
Instead he starts laughing hard as fuck and somehow one of the girls ends up giving him a thruth
Asks him what message i sent
They read it and start laughing out loud
Then the turn comes to him and he actually dares me to kiss one of them
So i was like alright finally maybe ill lose a letter
I go over to kiss a girl and she starts laughing and saying "oh no lol im uncomfortable kissing you"
The two other girls there just run away and laugh behind my back to a chadlite at the party
I go home early and cry, now its my bday and i feel like shit :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Brutal :blackpill: never began.

Having friends and going to a party, can't relate tbhngl

Brutal. When I was 13 we did truth or dare at a highschool party. Some incel guy dared me to kiss a girl. I tried to kiss the girl next to me on the cheek but i didnt actually fully make contact with her cheek because i was so nervous so it looked more like an air kiss. They said it didnt count but i said it did because i was already humiliated enough. Pretty embarrasing experience. Now I would have no problem I think with it but back then I had no idea what to do

your friend is a traitor. also, maybe better having her sit on your lap as a dare first before kissing, especially when sober

Thats why i dont even try anymore. Had similiar experiences.

Should have grabbed her face and smooched her asap and then blamed all of it on your friend for giving you a dare.

Last edited:
Those type of parties are bad news for young incels. That’s why I had put my efforts into small business. By the time prom time came around I was pulling 150-500$/hr. Invest in yourself early and make others (normies) slave. No remorse!

mogs me cause I'm not invited to parties
Brutal...
[IMG alt="haraharina"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/36/36303.jpg?1629890853[/IMG]
????
Those type of parties are bad news for young incels. That’s why I had put my efforts into small business. By the time prom time came around I was pulling 150-500$/hr. Invest in yourself early and make others (normies) slave. No remorse!
Just make money theory

Brutal. When I was 13 we did truth or dare at a highschool party. Some incel guy dared me to kiss a girl. I tried to kiss the girl next to me on the cheek but i didnt actually fully make contact with her cheek because i was so nervous so it looked more like an air kiss. They said it didnt count but i said it did because i was already humiliated enough. Pretty embarrasing experience. Now I would have no problem I think with it but back then I had no idea what to do
Facecel gtfo :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

17 y/o, goes to parties, has friends, plays truth or dare, hangs out with foids
"incel" :feelskek:

Nah sorry dude you're just a normie and that's fine. You'll do fine in life.

Happy birthday though! I'm turning 27 soon, I wish you endurance, improve yourself and don't say "it's over for you"!

You are still young, when I was at your age there wasn't so much :bluepill:d stuff about self-improvement, I didn't even know the term "incel", only thing I knew that I had no chance at all at girls, and no copes were available on forums like this.

At the age of 17, don't stick to the :blackpill: too much, I know it hurts af, but don't stop trying to maxx everything you can, then you may ascend!

I've never tried to approach any girl, I knew I was way too ugly. But I suggest you to keep trying, because I regret it know that I have never even gave it a try...

I guess regret hurts nearly as much as the rejections I coulda received...:cryfeels:

Try to make other friends, do soft looksmax and focus on school.
Happy birthday!

She didn’t call run away :feelskek: fakecel
she was actually the only girl in the classroom that was sort of kind to me. also I think she didn't want to ruin the mood.

Your friend is based. If you could kiss a girl in that room without it being an embarrassment in you would know.:blackpill::feelsthink:

That's a strong suifuel :feelsrope::feelsrope:, btw your avi is beautiful.

You have friends.
You have been in party.
You left home!:feelsaww:
Unbelievable

Another day on chads.is. Party-mogs me. Never been to youth party

It's over man

I've always avoided truth or dare games for that very reason.

Should have grabbed her face and smooched her asap and then blamed all of it on your friend for giving you a dare.
This is exactly what he should have done.

never been to any parties. its brutal.

That's a strong suifuel :feelsrope::feelsrope:, btw your avi is beautiful.
thanks man , im from lookism primarily but i check back here cuz i make a thread every once in a while
This is exactly what he should have done.
sexual harassment charges for doing that as a sub8 man
I've always avoided truth or dare games for that very reason.
eh its difficult to just flat out avoid it, atleast i tried tbh
Another day on chads.is. Party-mogs me. Never been to youth party
incels can go to parties its just ab whether or not they get laid there
Right, I’m 17 and have never been invited to a party and and no friends and don’t hang out with anyone
This guy is the stereotypical young”cel”
ive seen ur pics broly ngl u mog me so that cant be true ur also taller than me
guess im just more nt or something

sexual harassment charges for doing that as a sub8 man
you are teen bro, calm down, wtf.
People under 18 can do literally anything, do you think those girls would bother to file a sexual harrasment charge on you, c'mon, stop being autistic and neurotic bro.:feelsseriously: