Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just had an epiphany

VLÖ

VLÖ

друг
★★
I remember a Tesla quote once that stated "technology will lead to a female future" (paraphrashed). At first I thought that was just stupid, but now that I look at the bigger picture...
EVERYONE wants to be a female these days. Their lives are so piss easy and validating it's like refusing a billion dollar lottery ticket.
The whole trap/tranny shit is just the beginning, more and more males are starting to "transition" because they want an easy and validating life. This coupled with the INSANE female worship we have is going to be the end of us. Something is driving us to a collective suicide.

The male gender is dying off and what will be left will be a truly bleak and frightening future.

Last edited:
it is what it is i cant wait for death / i would hope for nukes to fall or a purge like crash but thats a cope..

This is so true. The internet is a sausage fest where female worship is everywhere. The worst things by far are Twitch.tv and Tinder

chad will occupy all holes, man and woman alike

chad will occupy all holes, man and woman alike

I have my suspicions that even Chads will die out eventually. Chads usually pump and dump which leads to single mothers, which leads to males that have a 0.001% chance of ever being born and raised a Chad.

Either that or life will turn into those degenerate hentais.

I have my suspicions that even Chads will die out eventually. Chads usually pump and dump which leads to single mothers, which leads to males that have a 0.001% chance of ever being born and raised a Chad.

nature > nurture, plenty of chads who grow from single moms who got pumped and dumped by uberchads

nature > nurture, plenty of chads who grow from single moms who got pumped and dumped by uberchads

That's pretty rare. It's more likely here where they grow up to be thugs, but in the western feminist society their chances are lower.

I believe there will be a few intelligent and wealthy people and the rest of humanity are dysfunctional brutes living in the sewers.

Wait what. I'm confuced
I think he said that there will be less males because they too want turn into girls, judging by how easy the lives of women are.

A feminized culture will invariably lead to civilizational collapse. This has happened many times in history, in decadent cultures such as the late stage Roman Empire. Strong productive men are required to build civilization and keep it safe from corrupting influences.

https://diversitymachtfrei.wordpres...why-feminisation-leads-to-third-worldization/
But still our societies don't value men as much as women. As women are already placed at a much higher pedestal because they will always be desired, no matter what.

But still our societies don't value men as much as women. As women are already placed at a much higher pedestal because they will always be desired, no matter what.

Women will always be desired for sex and reproduction. But in rich societies, they are placed even higher on the pedestal because they don't need men for resources and support. Add to that birth control and social media and that's how you get rampant hypergamy and disenfranchised men.

What kind of degenerate hentais?

This is why women should be raised like cattle.

I wish I can transport the alive Tesla to this day and see his reaction