Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just had a mental breakdown

BasedAdam

BasedAdam

Holy Saint Elliot
★★★★★
Fuck this uni, my parents shouted at me and made me feel like a loser.
They gave me two Ds when i know i got higher than that. I talked to them one of them said they will recheck it and the other fag didnt respond.
I feel disgruntled and crushed and all of my hopes and passions have passed.
Have you guys ever felt that your parents only like you for your grades and care only about what people think?
Man its hard, i dont give a fuck about uni, i just want to pass but im forced to get higher grades and it really crushes me also the fact that am romantically alone just makes it ten times harder, i literally have no one to talk to about this.
How to deal with this and move forward, i want to go back to my old self that wanted to pursue his passions, i dont care anymore about finding love (my only passion) since I will never have it but i want to go back to wanting to moneymaxx and retire early, cuz for me its either rope or get rich.
If i get rich i can start LDARing comfortably, i will get a maid and a chef so I always have clean home and meals ready to my bedroom.

It’s over for Dcels, unicels, arabcels, parentcels, humancels,