Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I just had a dream that I was chatting with my oneitus again

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
We were together in some group chat, and then she added me on another chat and she asked me if I could teach her photoshop. I thought, that is a great excuse to hang out together again. I typed back to her but for some reason I made a lot of typos when typing in my dream. I was so happy to be back with her for a brief moment. Then I woke up.

i just had a dream that i was fucking my neighbor daughter now

I remember a dream where I introduced my wife and kid to my parents. It was brutal when I awoke.

she asked me if I could teach her photoshop.

Will Smith Lol GIF by The Academy Awards

keep dreaming bitch, not even a brocel will ask you for this, learn something more impressive kekekekek photshop can even be used by sperms

Will Smith Lol GIF by The Academy Awards

keep dreaming bitch, not even a brocel will ask you for this, learn something more impressive kekekekek photshop can even be used by sperms
I used to be in a graphics design community around the age of 15-16. We did tons of sig battles, had collections of techniques, etc. I eventually got really good and even today I'm still far above the average photoshop user. The skill cap is very high.