Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I just had a dream about incels.me

everythingislava

everythingislava

Vampire neet
So I went to sleep at 5 am and I actually dreamt about this forum for the first time. Sadly it wasn't the most elaborate dream from what I remember but I do know that there were more subforums added - probably because I somehow remembered the suggestion to add a high quality section.

And then there was a huge fight between the members, I don't know what it was about or what exactly happened but I distinctly remember @retarded_dumbshit being banned, probably in the process of this huge fight.

The last thing I remember from that dream was how I said something trying to calm people down but then everyone "looked" at me and it became really uncomfortable and suddenly everyone started yelling "get out!"

Has anyone else had such a dream about the forum?

giphy.gif

That's an interesting dream, I do wonder why the men were wearing suits. Do you mind sharing another dream you've had? Also, have you ever had a dream where you remembered a specific name?
That's the only one I wrote down. I barely remember the other dreams. I can only remember dreaming about @SoCalSuifuel shortly after he was banned.

I rarely remember my dreams, and when I do, they are usually about everyday things. For example, driving, or incels.is.

That's the only one I wrote down. I barely remember the other dreams. I can only remember dreaming about @SoCalSuifuel shortly after he was banned.

I rarely remember my dreams, and when I do, they are usually about everyday things. For example, driving, or incels.is.

Rip @SoCalSuifuel.. But yeah I'm usually the same way but I'm really sick right now and whenever I have fever I tend to dream rather elaborate dreams although they usually are one of my few rotating nightmares.

I wish more people would post their dreams or whether they had such a dream because I don't think this is so rare. I refuse to believe we have only two dreamcels on here. Also stop laughing guys, that's just rude.

I wasn't in the dream (i hate this thread):feelsree:.....

Rip @SoCalSuifuel.. But yeah I'm usually the same way but I'm really sick right now and whenever I have fever I tend to dream rather elaborate dreams although they usually are one of my few rotating nightmares.

I wish more people would post their dreams or whether they had such a dream because I don't think this is so rare. I refuse to believe we have only two dreamcels on here. Also stop laughing guys, that's just rude.
It makes sense to dream about something you use everyday.

I wasn't in the dream (i hate this thread):feelsree:.....

Hey, don't criticize my dreams - it's not like I get to choose what I dream about! If you continue being so rude then I will force myself to watch yaoi H-Manga while murmuring your name under my breath before going to sleep and then I will dream that you are gay and the power of dreams will then make you gay in real life!!

So be nice or I'll turn you gay!

Hey, don't criticize my dreams - it's not like I get to choose what I dream about! If you continue being so rude then I will force myself to watch yaoi H-Manga while murmuring your name under my breath before going to sleep and then I will dream that you are gay and the power of dreams will then make you gay in real life!!

So be nice or I'll turn you gay!
You can't do that...and i demand to be featured in a dream of somebody here....

You can't do that...and i demand to be featured in a dream of somebody here....

I can and I will if you don't apologize for being rude! Just think of what the ATP is going to say when their chef turns gay!

I can and I will if you don't apologize for being rude! Just think of what the ATP is going to say when their chef turns gay!
There is no ATP i am solo....

Also come at me brooo...I am still standing !!!
Just wait!! Tomorrow when you wakeup you will get all these funny feelings when looking at chad halo avis! I'm making a voodoo puppet of you right now!!

Its over if u dream about an incel forum

I had a dream the mods shut down the ban discussion thread, because to many people were using it for causal conversation.

Interesting. I love dreams, having had a role in yours is amusing to me. Thanks for sharing.