Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just had a brutal dream

Broly

Broly

Anime Girl Connoisseur
★★★★★
91d 4h 27m
I had a dream that I had a gf and she actually liked me, now I know love is a cope and doesn’t exist for many men but this is a dream.

I feel so good right now but also very sad, knowing I’ll never have that all because of the bones in my body were arranged a different way.

I want to go back to sleep, take me back:feels:

I know how niggas with gf feel now, holy shit it’s such a great feeling:feelsrope:

But the dream I had was for chad only and not even normies could get that

T

thevenon

Veteran
19d 20h 17m
I have never had such nice dreams. No gf liked me in any dream. :forcedsmile:

L

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
52d 14h 55m
dreams like these are traumatising.

Arescel

Arescel

XVIII
★★★★★
39d 12h 40m
Broly said:
I know how niggas with gf feel now, holy shit it’s such a great feeling:feelsrope:
Before I really even desired anything like it, like even before the point where I started self-identifying as an incel I had a few of these dreams.

They were usually with people I knew, and I had the most intense crush on them afterwards followed by a very intense feeling of hopelessness and something like a void that was consuming me from the inside from missing them.

It usually faded after 36-72 hours, and then I stopped caring entirely about it. But those moments afterwards were painful. Absolutely brutal in fact. I know how you're feeling dude, it's not fun.

Deleted member 36421

Deleted member 36421

Self-banned
-
11d 2h 18m
thevenon said:
I have never had such nice dreams. No gf liked me in any dream. :forcedsmile:
Srs what is that little face supposed to mean jfl its cringe as fuck

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

★★★
12d 1h 47m
I had a dream with that one ASMR girl i watch videos of. I could see her cleavage (she doesn't wear this kind of clothes IRL, purest girl I've seen in 2021 ngl) pushed her boobs into my chest and kissed me. I felt good for a bit and then a bit sad knowing I'll never experience it IRL.
Dreammaxxing is legit :feelscomfy:

Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8