Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just got the Vaccine

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
I just got vaccinated, nothing abnormal so far.

You're lucky. So far. In a few years if you have zero complications, then you're safe.

The day after you'll feel sick. The day after tomorrow will be fine again

your sperm right now:

I got the pfizer one couple months ago,my arms were in so much pain first couple days but had no real side affects at all like fever etc.

If anyone else is gonna take the vaccine i'd reccomend the pfizer.The moderna one is known to have alot more side affects

Got the goy shot?
:feelswhat:

And I didn't. :incel:

If you feel worse and are having problems, take a medicine called Ivermectin

The day after you'll feel sick. The day after tomorrow will be fine again
I didn't feel a damn thing the day after.

My flu and pneumonia shot at least hurt my arm for a day. taking off the bandaid hurt more.

The covid shor I felt nothing at all. It was literally the easiest shot ive ever taken.

This will be the year when everyone gets pressured and bullied into submission. :feelsrope:

Got the J&J only got sore arms and back afterwards. Can still get the virus but a lesser version if you get infected. Never been tested so even if I don't wear a mask sometimes. I unknowingly don't know if I am spreading it or not. Because sometimes you get very light symptoms. So there is a chance the stacy and chads come up to me just to brag about there relationship. Might be infecting themselves. But since its unknown if I have it. Then I can't possibly be guilty since they are the ones that decide to harass me. Example like schrodinger's cat.

Brutal. I am getting another vaccine(not covid) this Monday or Tuesday. I will giga Vaxx max. If I die, that will be good thing tbh. I already got many vaccines in the past including moderna corona one and nothing hapoened.

just get quad-vaxxed theory :feelsseriously:

I got the first jab a month ago, I felt super sick the night after taking it. GIGASCARY imo.